What do you need

Sangs POV
When I get to mr.blackbournes and dr.greens office I say you sent your minions for me. Sorry that was rude but I am going to be punished for this later. Mr.Blackbourne says I understand but why are you still on the team then. I start laughing after I calm down I say "Well I tried but I can't they won't allow it at all. My parents force me so I'm basically stuck that's why I didn't even want to but I was forced to. If you thought this last incident was bad then you are not going to be prepared it gets worse and nothing happens because it was apparently my fault. They look all shock at what I said. I say so what do you need? That seems to snap them out of it. The guy next to north says " well we haven't seen you and we were worried especially since everyone else was kinda saying mean things about you. But we all know it's not true. I just nod my head.
*****************************
Norths POV
Oh my god this is so sad. Why would they want her on the team if they hate her. I had to laugh when she tells Mr. Blackbourne that we're his minions. No one has ever talked to him like that. I could tell everyone else is just as shocked as me. When she tells me she stuck I could see all the anger in my brothers eyes and probably mine too. It's like some sort of sick game they have going on. It's like she can't get out of the game because no one will help her and she just gave up years ago. Which happens to sadden me because she has no one. Everyone pretends to like her but are rude to her behind her back. It's like she doesn't care she's still nice to everyone even though they are mean. I still don't like how skinny she is. I'm going to feed her until she's healthy.