Praying For Love & A Lapdance

((A/N~ my French probably really sucks cuz I sucked at the class so sorry if the grammer is off a bit))

The blond haired boy tilted his head in the other direction, waiting for an answer.

"I...ah..." I gulped. I thought he looked good on the pole, but it was nothing compared to up close. I could see his eyes from this distance. The beautiful blue with a small ring of green around the pupil. Look too long and you could get lost in there.

"It's already paid for." Spencer spoke for me in my absence of words, "Take him to room 2 or 7."

The blond stripper grinned. "Ahh, giving me the fresh meat." His hands came out from behind his back and one of his fingerless gloved hands reached out for mine. "I like breaking them in." He whispered with that smirk I had seen on his face earlier.

I couldn't get words out before he was pulling me from my seat. We were crossing the room casually. The smirk never left his face, but I was sure I had a less than confident face on. It wasn't until we walked past the smooth curtain he let go of my hand. He walked around me and dragged it along the rail, sealing off the small room. He turned back to me and smiled sweetly.

"Que désirez-vous?" He asked sweetly, his accent coming off like honey to my ears.

"C-come again?" I stampered a bit on my words as he stepped forward and pushed me back against the couch lining the small room.

He giggled, crawling onto my lap. "What do you desire?" He asked lowly, gyrating his ass in small circles on my lap.

I bit my lip. I wished for this to continue. This was definitely nice. This was something I hadn't gotten with the Way brother...

"Parler plus fort..." The stripper giggled again, drapping his arms over my shoulders and leaning into my ear. "Speak up..." He licked my ear after he spoke, making me shiver.

"D-do all of you s-speak French?.." I managed to get out as he began to grind against me.

He just giggled again. He loved to giggle, it seemed. "Only the best, mon cher." He teased, getting up from where he sat on my lap. He began gyrating his hips just in front of me. I reached out, but he smacked my hand away.

He shook his finger at me with a sly look. "Only I'm allowed to touch." He said in his low voice. I gasped as his hand suddenly found itself on my crotch. He just smiled sweetly at me, beginning to rub his palm against my apparent bulge. "C'mon, Yeux whisky, boss pays for the first experience..."

"Mmmmmmm..." I bit my lip while I nodded, looking down at his hand.

"I'll just go on with my show." He said, emphasizing the 'w' sound at the end. With the hand he wasn't using to rub against my friend in my pants, he reached back to unclip the bra covering his upper torso. He pulled his hand away to slide off the bra.

"And the nipple is freed." I grinned slightly. I kind of didn't want to admit to myself how hot this was. It was nothing like the occasional lonely night that would bring a quick hook up down the hall.

"That won't be the only thing, Yeux whisky." The stripper teased, spinning around slowly as he shook his hips and played with the spiderwebbed strings laced across him.

"Already coming up with names?" I questioned, beginning to relax and simply enjoy the show. "I don't even know what to call you?"

"I don't do names, yeux whisky." He replied as he spun back to me, sliding his hands along his sides. He stepped closer and crawled onto my lap once again. He began twisting my bowtie back and forth, avoiding my gaze. "Here, I'm called 'Punk' or 'The Punk'... It's all up to handsome clientele like you to decide." He smirked as he ripped my bowtie off.

"What even is 'yeux whiskey'?" I asked after jumping slightly from his sudden, aggressive gesture.

"Whisky eyes." He hummed, beginning to take on the buttons of my shirt while gyrating his hips against me yet again. "Unless your kinks involve your actual name or something more submissive on my part..."

"N-n-no!" I exclaimed shaking my head. I could feel my cheeks going red. I didn't even know of any kinks I may have had other than my partner having a dick. I suddenly felt in over my head. This was Brendon's world, not mine.

"Believe me, I won't tell." He held his index finger against his lips. He slowly brought it down, dragging his bottom lip with it. It 'popped' lightly after his finger hit his chin.

He leaned closer to me, sliding my shirt off my shoulders. Now, he was allowing his eyes to stare into mine. They were intent, but at the same time... Curious? He seemed to just be studying my eyes and everything behind them.

"This is starting to feel like more than just a lap dance..." I said lowly, gripping the couch cushion tightly. It was hard to follow the punk's 'no touching' rule.

He just smiled, sliding his arms up under my armpits. He played with the hair just above my ear, still staring intently at me. "You haven't said what you want." He said innocently, sticking out his bottom lip. "Where am I supposed to go without direction?"

Was this supposed to be one of his kinks? Or part of the whole stripper act? I was completely blind to the way this worked...

"Plaire à mes yeux couleur whisky!" The Punk whined slightly. He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You can have anything..."

He pulled away and tugged further at my shirt sleeves. He slid his hand over mine and gripped it tightly. My breath caught. Maybe I shouldn't of agreed to such an attractive stripper... I should of stayed at the bar and waited for Brendon to be done with the stripper that had approached him.

"Yeux whiskey?" The Punk giggled. He began to trace small kisses up my arm to my neck. He kept continuing up until he reached my ear. He bit my ear, tugging slightly before letting it go. "Give me some direction..."

"I..." I shook my head, trying to keep an even level of breathing. This was not what I had anticipated at all. It was a friction that I had never felt before.

The Punk hummed, pulling back and looking down at my pants. "You could stand to loose those..."

I stood up at that. The Punk looked confused, but I tried my best to ignore it. I raised my arms and adjusted my shirt, shaking my head. "I-I can't..."

"Did I do something wrong?" The Punk asked, confusion as well as disappointment laced in his tone.

"N-no! No y-you were perfect...Perfect I just..." I shook my head again. What was I doing? Why did I come here if just to chicken out? It's not like I hadn't had sex with a guy before.

"Mon Cher?" The Punk asked quietly. He reached out, but I stepped back. "Just... Just tell me what I did wrong?"

"NOTHING!" I exclaimed, feeling a slight panic. "I-I'm sorry I-mmhh!"

I was cut off by the punk grabbing my lose shirt and pulling my face down to connect our lips. His tongue poked past my lips and twirled around mine. My eyes were wide as he slid his hands up and down my figure.

He pulled away and just stared into my eyes again. "You couldn't leave without a taste, yeux whiskey..." He said lowly. He bent down and reached for his black bra as I stood in awe.

What just happened?..

"Au Revoir..." The Punk sighed, walking over to the curtain and sliding it open as he walked on his tiptoes. Once it was completely open, he turned back to me with a blank expression.

My breathing was fast and labored as I looked at him. I had no idea what had just happened. I couldn't calm myself just yet.

The Punk just turned and began walking across the floor. He was making his way back over to the pole, where a dark haired boy with light stubble was currently dancing.

"Ho...oly...sh...shit..." I panted, shaking my head.

I was way out of my league here.