Leaving Now Would Be A Good Idea

I sat at the bar, drinking, when I felt the light touch across my back. I turned my head and saw The Punk there, tilting his head at me as always.

"I thought you were going into the back room?" I asked him, swirling my drink in my hand.

"You were out here all alone..." He replied in a teasing voice, brushing his lips against my neck.

"No! Sit if you're going to be out here." I demanded.

The stripper pouted, but listened, sitting on the stool next to me. "What's so wrong with me that you won't let me do anything?" He questioned, "You seemed to enjoy the other night quite well."

I shook my head, looking over at the other boy. "There's nothing wrong with you. Believe me, that was, holy shit it was great..." I laughed as I trailed off, just from remembering it.

"Then why won't you let me help you experience it again?" He asked, eyeing my shirt buttons.

"Are you just extremely horny tonight?" I questioned. "Look, I can't do anything with you knowing you got hurt like this." I grabbed his arm softly and held it out. He looked down at the bar, remaining silent. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"That's not the question I'm payed to answer."

"Just tell me."

"You think it's glamorous to get paid just to have sex with people?" He snapped finally, locking eyes with mine. "Do you think everyone is gentle? Do you think no one has kinks that fucking hurt? I chose this, so I get whatever bruises come with it!" His initial tone was harsh and impatient, but the longer I looked into his eyes, the more I saw him relax slightly.

I wanted to say something to him, but Spencer came over and tapped the bar in front of me. I broke eye contact with the Punk and he immediately looked down. "Phone call from a 'Gee' for ya." Spencer said, nodding over to the phone on his end of the bar.

"Thanks." I nodded. It had to be Gerard. He was the only person I knew who even used that. I looked at the Punk, realizing I still had a light grip on his arm. I let go and looked down myself before going over to the waiting receiver.

"Hello?"

"Pete! Listen, I know it's extremely last minute, but I need you to run down to the Schneider place. I think something's wrong. The kid called me, freaking out so bad I couldn't understand him, then the line went dead."

"Uh, yea." I shrugged, looking back into the room. Whatever Brendon's stripper had done, he must of made Brendon feel better, because they were making out while getting very touchie feelie. The Punk had taken my drink from the bar and was drinking from it, before resting his head dully on the bar's surface. "I'm not too far..."

"Frankie is already on his way. He'll meet you outside." Gerard instructed, "Do you have the gift I gave you?"

I reached for my waistband, momentarily panicking. I didn't feel my hand gun, but then I realized that I had it strapped to my lower leg after our delivery from the early morning. "Yes sir."

"Be careful." He said simply before hanging up.

I set the receiver back and turned back to the scene behind me. The Punk was playing with my empty glass, staring at me with his classic head tilt. I walked back over to him.

"I've gotta go." I told him with a shrug.

"Why are you telling me?" He asked simply.

I grinned slightly. "You're the one staring at me, Mon petit chou..."

The Punk raised an eyebrow at me. "Mon petit chou?" He questioned, a laugh evident in his tone.

"I tried!" I laughed back, beginning to walk backwards towards the door. "What did I say?"