I'll Be Your Levy

"Patrick." I repeated, matching the name to his face in my mind. It fit together seamlessly, as if it always belonged there.

"You mustn't tell a soul!" Patrick said urgently, pulling back to look over my features. "Yeux whiskey... Pete, my name can't be known..." When he finished, he looked straight into my eyes once again.

"Your secret is safe." I nodded, "It will join the skeletons in my closet." I looked back into his endless blue eyes that reminded me of the sky. I could almost get lost...

"You'll keep me safe?" He asked, pulling me back to reality. He leaned his forehead against mine with a slight bite of his lip. "Me and my family?.."

"Of course." I smiled, looking over his features. "I'd die before you get hurt."

Patrick brought his hands to the sides of my head and pulled me close to plant his lips on mine. Well, not so much plant as push against mine. There was a hint of thanks in it, as well as unsureness... If that made sense to anyone besides me... But than again, I was the one feeling it.

When he pulled away, he just hugged me tightly. "I can't have her hurt..." He whispered. I heard him sniffle before he continued, "I should have better composure in front of a client, but I can't not worry after what you've said..."

"I'll keep you safe..." I promised.

"What have I gotten into with you, Yeux whiskey..." Patrick mumbled, letting his fingers trail through my hair.

I laughed lightly. "I ask myself the same question about you..."

A grin spread across Patrick's face. "Really? All this can't be just for me." He continued to smile as his fingers pushed through my hair.

"Well, not all of it..." I admitted. None of the death or drama was his fault at all. "I only agreed to the job so I would have money to see you..."

Patrick's eyes widened. "Yeux whiskey?" His tone was bewilderment, "For me? For a stripper?" His hands dropped from my hair, leaving his arms to rest on my shoulders.

"It was questionable for me too, believe me." I grinned at Patrick, "No matter how much I think about it, though, I never regret it."

A smirk appeared on Patrick's face. "I'm just that good..." He giggled. He pulled his arms back, playfully trailing his arms along my chest. "Je suits heureux que vous revenez pour moi..."

"Always..." I grinned, although I hadn't understood the second half of his message. He tilted his head before leaning forward to press a kiss to my neck.

I bit my lip, letting my head lean back. He sucked at my neck, slowly trailing down. He slid his hands around my sides to pull me closer.

"Mon dieu!" He suddenly exclaimed, pulling away with wide eyes. "Vic! Ry has mentioned that name!" Patrick jumped up off my lap and hurried to open the curtain.

"C-couldn't this wait maybe ten minutes?" I asked, watching the way his webed covering moved with his body.

"No!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to my feet. I groaned as he pulled me out of the small side room to the bar where the Hershey eyes was twisting his lips around while Brendon watched amused. When we made it over, he was sticking his tongue out, revealing a knotted cherry stem. He flicked his tongue up to send the stem up in the air before catching it with a grin.

"Ry!" Patrick exclaimed, making the brown haired boy turn. "Vous souvenez-vous Vic?"

"Vic?" The other stripper questioned, "Le client?"

"Oui!" Patrick nodded urgently, "C'est urgent. Qu'est-ce que tu sais?"

"Je ne sais pas?" He shrugged, "He always comes when I'm busy, but usually there's a certain client he visits."