Pt. 2

NOW we may resume

Your pov

I think I'm being watched. You turn to see a tallish figure walking behind you. You run behind a tree and climb up it. You plan to jump on to the figure.

1

2

3!

You jump. But it's just Eren. "HEY, (y/n) what the heck!? Why were you in the tree? And OW! " Eren said. "Did I really knock out the Corprole... " you said. "Out cold, and miss hanji is looking for you. " Oh no.

You head back to camp. "Well hi there (y/n)!" You turn to see a woman with brown hair in a ponytail. "Tell me, how did you knock out the cleaning fairy over there. " she said. "Oh my gosh so it is true. I'm SO sorry, don't kill me please. " you cower in fear. "Well I guess I need to give you a 'punishment'." Here it comes. She says in a royal voice "You shall be... pardoned because you made me laugh and you will get one from shorty when he wakes up I'm sure! " she gives you a big goofy grin. "Oh crap, he's waking up. MIKASA HELP ME! " you scream while running behind her. "Stop your going to get us both killed! " . You run to the girls cabin. (did I forget to say that you graduate and are in the S.L.? I did? Well OK now you know.) you run into the girls cabin thingy and baracade the door with all of the things in that room. I'm going to die, and not by a titan but by an Ompa Lumpa.

*Bang bang bang* you here. NO HE IS HERE!? HOW I was running pretty fast. You look for a way out. Then a little rock hits the window. You look out to see who it was that had chucked the rock. It was Eren telling you to jump into his arms.

He's telling me to go all leap of faith on this but I'll die I'm pretty sure. So you say "Whatever YOLO. " and you jump. And just in time, but not enough. You feel something grab your waits and left wrist. Before the thing can pull you back into the room, you give Eren a fearful look.

You feel a little cloth cover your mouth, and then everything goes dark.

Sorry if the chapters are a little short but I'll try to upload every day and next chapter won't be a cliffhanger.

Bye! ( ̄3 ̄)