Pt.11

Hey an extra long chapter for not uploading soon enough

LETS GO

~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here Levi." You say as the clean freak walks in. "I just wanted to check up on you but I heard the news, meet me in my office later." He says as he walks out. "What was that all about...?" Sasha says"And where is Jason?" You say. Just like magic he comes through the door. "WHAT HAPPENED!!" he says (more like screams)

~after one looonnngg explanation later~

"But did you all kill him?" He says. What did Eren do to him, if he did anything. "I don't know... only Eren knows what happened." You say."I'll go get him! " Sasha says and she runs off. "So (Y/N), what drug did Kyle use to make us only forget YOU , how was that even possible, and do you think we can use it on... titans?!?" Hanji says. She leans in a little bit to close towards you. You than flick her forehead and she backs off. "Oww..." "When is Sasha going to get back?" You say annoyed. "She should be back by any time now." Jason says .

*knock knock* you hear the door swing open. And in a blink of an eye, you are in the arms of a tallish brown haired boy. "Thank god your not dead!" Eren says. " why would I be" you are VERY confused by now. "Hanji was going to experiment on you!" He says. You look at Sasha with a what-did-you-tell-him look. "It was the only way to get him here fast." She says. "Ok then... Any way, I have to go to Levi's office." You say. "I'm coming" you turn to hear Eren say that. "Ok then lets go."

~at his office ~

You walk up to his door. *knock knock* "State your name and business." A voice says. You can tell that it's Levi's. "(Y/N) you called f-" "Get your sorry little ass in here." Wow rude. You walk in and Eren is right beside you. "Tch, sit down now." He says. You and Eren sit down in two chairs. "Not you Jeager , only (L/N) ." Eren sends you a look of concern, but then leaves. "Now, what the hell happened to you." He says " well when we went camping I went to my tent, feel asleep, and woke up on his 'dark room' " you say. You have became so use to calling his basement the dark room, that it just comes naturally to you.

"Well who was in your tent with you." He says a little more calm. "Well it was so long ago that I can only remember Annie." You say. "That's going to be a problem. Annie is the female titan, and has trapped her self in a crystal." He says. No, not Annie, I refuse to believe so. She was one of my best friends. How could she do this to us. "Now you are going to tell me, is it true that your pregnant or is that just a joke." He says. His cold grey/blue eyes looking into yours. Like he is trying to see your soul. "Yes it is, and I wish it wasn't with him, but I fully intend to keep this child." You bluntly say. "Why." Levi says. But before you could tell him why, every thing goes black.

~Levi's pov~

"Why." Why would she want to do- . She collapsed. "(Y/N)!!!"