Pt. 3

Here we go

-30 to 45 mins later

Wow where am I and WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT SO MUCH! "hello (Y/N) it's been a while huh? " you here a voice but you can not make out who it is. "mmMMM mmmMmmm" you try to talk but they put a gag on your mouth while you were out. " Oh no, cat got your tongue or should I saw gag got your tongue HEHEHHAHA" you don't say anything "Wow now that's just cold (Y/N)." wait is that... no it can't be. The person notices that you have realised who they are. "Well I'm guessing that you know who I am, surprise! " UGG I HATE YOU KYLE! "Now you must be thinking why your ex has you tied up, well it's because I still want you, and now no one can come rescue you he he he " n-n-no....... He takes you gag off. "WHAT THE LITERAL HELL IS GOING ON KYLE! " he looks at you with an evil smile. "Well that no way to talk back to your.... master now is it. " you think that he is crazy "Look Kyle, I'd you let me go now I won't turn you in like last time, and I don't belong to anyone you baka. "you say. He goes upstairs. You just now realize that you don't have clothes on. Wow such a gentleman. *BAM* "Where is she! " Eren!? "EREN IM DOWN HERE! " you say. You see LEVI walk down, and cover you with a blanket. Wha....? "Don't talk you brat, and how do you get into these kinds of messes. " he says. "well-" he cuts you off "Save it, tell me back at camp. " you see Eren blush and hand you your cloths.

~Le time skip

As you walk down the road to the camp, you notice something warm around your waist. Levi has his arm around you. "ummm you can let go now Levi....." you say "Nah I'm good. " you start to blush really red. "wait if you weren't chasing me down the hall and to the window then who was? " you say "thatson of a biscuit was and now he will be put away for a long time. " Eren says. "OK then. ....... Hey Levi? " "what brat. " " Am I in trouble for knocking you out? " " No because I'm impressed. " "WHAT??!?? "me and Eren both say "yeah no one of these other waist of spaces can do that. "

~Le Time Skip cause I'm lazy

3 weeks later (Y/N) pov

I was walking down the hall and I here Levi say something. Assuming it was my name I walk into his office. But what I saw was the thing I feared most in life.

"Levi...? "

Well comment on what you think will happen next