Pt. 4

He he thank you myhdjsjs and Natilinqueenofwolvs for the idea. Now this will make the story way longer. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

(and if I didn't mention that Levi and you got together between those 3 weeks we'll then you and him 'are' dating)

"Levi.....? " you say. You didn't know what to say, you saw him with an other girl. You felt used, hurt, and betrayed. You ran to the training grounds and started to hit the punching bag, until it was in pieces. Why.. what did I ever do to that little piece of s- " Hey (Y/N) , how are you... wait what happens here? " you turn to see Armin and Mikasa standing there. "......" don't cry don't cry don't cry... *breaks down into tears* "oh no this is a girl emergency I'll go get Jean. " you here Armin say "This is not the time for jokes Armin now go get every single girl you can find except...... well who ever hurt her today. " Mikasa said. "who has red hair... because it was a girl with red hair... " you say "Oh no..... HURRY NOW ARMIN! " Mikasa is no seeing the exreamness of the situation.

-5 minutes later

"OK every girl except the back stabber is here." Mikasa says.
"Now tell me what happened, what did that little shot do to you. " you here hanji say. " It wasn't her,  it was .......Levi, and now ......  now we need to.....  I don't even know right now." you say. " Well what happened with him? " Krista ask. "H..... He cheated on me with....  Petra. " you say, than you burst in tears.  Hanji calls everyone to the other side of the room. *whisper * Than they leave except for you sister,  Sasha. "can I have some chips? " you ask. She hands you the whole bag.  "What?! " but than she pulls an other one out of bag. " oh OK you always have a back up bag. " you say.  "why would you ever dout you twin sister,  but yeah and Conni is the one who gave it to me. " she says. *BAM* you here coming from the mess hall.  what the hell was that!?  "I see that the plan is working. " Sasha says. "let's go" you say

At the mess hall you see food every where. "..... What happens and I'm not cleaning this up. " you say. "well the plan WAS going to work if Ymir didn't trip me. " well don't throw food at Krista and I won't kill you. " Ymir says. "well now I'm going to go to my roo-" you get cut off by to arms around your waits. "hey babe what happens in here. "you here him say. You turn to him "why if it isn't Corporal Levi him self,  how was that 'meeting'  you say. He looks confused.  "what do you mean (Y/N)?" he says "DONT ACT DUMB WITH ME LEVI WHY DONT YOU JUST GO ASK PETRA, CAUSE YOU AND HER ARE REALLY CLOSE NOW, UNLIKE YOU AND ME!... we are through Levi and have a nice life......  With Petra. " you say and walk of.  He grabs your arm. "no please it isn't what it looks like. " he says. Than you brother( who also joined the S.L. with you)  walks in.  "hey (Y/N) what's going on here" he says.  His blue eyes looking at your (e/c) ones.....

haha cliff hanger!!  Sorry