Pt. 12

This is my first chapter of this book in a while

Wow

I'm sorry

But here we gooooo!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Your pov~

You lye there, in the dark. You cannot see anything but darkness. But as you soon realize that you might be dead, you hear voices. "What the hell do you mean 'she might never wake up'?!" You hear a voice say. Levi.... Why am I hearing these things, and why do you care so much? You ask yourself. "I mean *sniff* she is in a coma from all the drugs and stress she has been having." A womanly voice says. H-Hanji?...What is going on!? But you soon discover that your question won't be answered any time soon.

But before you give up all hope on getting out of the pitch black that is consuming your surroundings, you see a light and reach for it. Like it was calling you to be there. There is a bright flash, and you open your eyes. But what you see horrifies you. You see Marco, and Eren's mom (Carla), and Mina, and Thomas. Marco runs up to you. "(Y-Y/N) you shouldn't be here. Its to soon!" He says franticly. You look at his back and see two wings. There on everyone's backs up here, except you. One is a angelic hope lifting white, the other is a royal calming deep blue. "A-am I d-dead...?" You ask. "No sweetheart, well not completely." Carla say. "What do you mean?"

"Well you see, you have a choice," She says "you can stay here with us, dead, or you can go back to everyone else. But with a cost." You look around at all of the smiling faces that comfort you, than down from the clouds where you stand at all the unhappy people. "I-I want to go back." You say confidently. "Ok." Marco smiles at you "Say hi to everyone for us!" Mina says to you. "Yeah, we'll see you again." Thomas says.

()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()*()

~Levi's pov~

It has been a week since the news from Hanji. And all I can do is wait by her bed, in this cream colored room. Her face is as beautiful, but very pale. As I look at her, I feel regret. Regret for every single thing I did wrong that day. I regret every single thing I didn't do to get her back. All I feel is regret.

"Levi Heicho... you need to go to sleep." Hanji walks in the room, sadness in her voice. "You haven't slept in days-" " DONT YOU THINK I TRIED TO BLOODY SLEEP!?!! I FREAKING CANT!!" I snap at her. She jumps a little. "Well you need to go out... do something." She says. It was true, but I couldn't face everyone in my state of madness.

I just couldn't...

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

~Your pov~

You flutter your eyes open and look around the cream colored room. Your vibrant (e/c) eyes than fall apon a clip board on the table beside of you. It read:

Name: (Y/F/N)

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 124 lbs

Looks: (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C) skin

Status: Deceased

The last part of the report had hit you hard. Th-they think I'm DEAD?!?! You get up and go to the bathroom, and rinse your face off. You than hear the pitter patter of footsteps and run back to bed. The door creaks open to reveal Jason, Sasha, and Hanji. You look at them. "(Y/N)?" Sasha says, worry in her voice. "W-what...?" Hanji says. But before you could say anything, they bombarded you with hugs. But the four words from the person you missed most were said...

"(Y/N), i-is that y-you...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
647 words
Ohh I'm back!!

Who said it

Levi

Or

Eren

Who know! Oh wait, I do

Any way

BIA!!!

-Lyza