Pt. 7

Ha-ha who is happy to see the rest of this mystery, cause I know I am. YAY!!! Let's begin.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up, but not in my tent. Where is Marco and Annie!? And where am I!?! You look around. And then you notice that you are only in a bra and underwear. Shit not this again. Than you see that you are tied up to a bed. "Do you want to play my game (y/n)?" Says an all to familiar voice. "I swear to god if this is Kyle I will make sure that you can't walk for a year." You say. "Well yes I am kyle, but how can you hurt me when you are tied down to that bed." He says. He has a point. " They will find me, you know that right?" You say. "Hehe no they won't because who would look for you if no one remembers you. I gave them all a drug that makes them forget who you are. So how can the find you if they don't even know what to look for." He says caressing your cheek. "Get your filthy hands off of me!" You say. "Well then lets get started." He says walking over to you. "NO PLEASE DON'T!" you scream.

~time skip to 5 years later ~

You get up to write in your book.

I have finally given up all hope on being rescued. But today he said that I get to go out of the dark room today. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, but then again I can't do anything about it.

You stop writing as you see Kyle walk in. " Why hello my pretty little princess, and how are you today?" He says. Well at least he doesn't beat me. "I'm fine ....." You say. "OK good because we need to move our location. " he says. " But why..." You say " well some of your friends are getting there memories back so we have to move. " he says. Wait they remember me? We have to stay. " we leave tomorrow morning." He says. Oh god so this is it, I'm stuck with him..... forever.

The next morning.

Eren's pov

Oh my god I know who is missing , how could we have forgotten her. " HEY Armin , I know who we are forgetting, wasn't there a girl named (y/n) that graduated at the top of our class with us?!" You say "Oh my gosh Eren your right. We need to find her. But where could she be?" He says." Kyle's old house!" You both say in unison.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry for the short chapter but it was fun to make

Comment what you think will happen next!

Byyyyeeeeee!!!!!