Professor Hale

The University in this story is totally fictional.

Also AU-Human. You could also read it as a Future-Fic with everyone being a werewolf or something else. That's your choice.

~

The Number of students, which take Literature as a course, has increased at the Blue Falls University.

It was obvious why.

Professor Hale was not only the best and most talented Professor at the University, he was also the best looking one.

Every Girl could agree to that. Even most of the boys.

Kylie and her best friends Jessica and Michael were one of the lucky ones having a Place in Professor Hale's class. Kylie and Mike were so lucky that they had the early class so they wouldn't be so much other students (still more than in other morning classes though). Jess on the other hand wasn't a morning person and complained about going to the class every morning. She wanted a later one, but giving up on the class was simply out of question.

At Monday after the class, the three sat on the campus eating snacks and talking about the Literature course.

"He was wearing this black pants again. You know that is so tight around his ass." Kyle said. Of course they talked about what Professor Hale was wearing and how he looked. "I noticed." Mike smirked at the other two. Mike was openly pansexual, he was so casual with it so that it was impossible to offend him. He never get bullied, simply because he was really good at Yudo, taller than the most people and shrugged of every verbally attack off with a sassy comment. Jess sighed deeply. "That's so unfair! I bet he is much too decent to ever start something with a student of his!"

Kylie laughed at that. "He is probably married. I mean a guy with that looks and he isn't dumb either." Now Mike sighed. "You're probably right. I bet he even has children and a big house." "And I'm sure his wife is beautiful and gorgeous and makes awesome cookies and is probably the nicest person on earth." Kylie add. "He could also be married to a man." Mike marked. "Than he has a husband, who is all that." Kylie sighed.

"Hey, you two! Don't be such downer. Can one of you prove he is married? No? Then he probably isn't. I mean he looks more like the romantic one. You know the kind of guy, who waits for their soulmate." Jess chip in. "And this soulmate is supposed to be you?" Mike asked laughing out loud now. "Why not?" Jess sounded personally offended, but both Kylie and Mike were laughing loudly, making a few people look at them.

At the next day, they lecture get cancelled.

The same on Wednesday and Thursday.

At Friday Professor Hale was back. And if it wouldn't have been strange enough that the lecture got cancelled three times in a row (and not just the morning class), than the little girl in the Professor's arm would have been.

Kylie and her friends were still very confused, when the class started.

"At first I want to apologize for my missing. My Spouse is sick and I needed to take care of our child. I wouldn't be here, but my partner convinced me to work. This is the reason why in this lecture Talia will be present and I want to excuse any disturbance she might cause and hope you all can tolerate this solution for today." Professor Hale then put the little three-year-old behind his desk and gave her a few pencils and papers to draw something.

Mike was leaning to Jess and whispered. "Told you so." Jess rolled her eyes and was sulking the rest of the time.

After class Kylie needed to talk with Professor Hale about extra credits, so she stayed longer.

When she was alone with the Professor and his daughter, Kylie walked to the front.

The talk was short and Kylie was really happy after it. Professor Hale seem to be handsome, smart, polite and really friendly.