Come Back

Not really following timeline. After Season 5B AU.

~

It was four months after Derek disappeared with Braeden, four months of missing him. Just a few days ago we defeated the Beast and Theo. Up until then Scott was too busy to realize something was wrong with me. When he asked me a few days ago I just sighed and told him that I missed Derek.

"Hey, buddy, I miss him, too. I'm sure he will come back, when he figures out how to deal with his transformation and after he found Kate." Scott had said. But I knew Scott missed Derek differently. Scott was my best friend, but after the Nogistune things changed. I still had nightmares and panic attacks, but I never told my dad or Scott. One day Derek wanted me to research something, but when he came into my room, he saw me having a panic attack. He hold me in his arms, till I felt better. After that I came to his loft when I couldn't sleep, he had gave me a key before, so sometimes, when he was out and searching for the Benefactor or something like that I came and slept in his bed. I always woke up in the morning to Derek spooning me.

One night when I had a really bad nightmare Derek kissed me and things turned that way. I never told Scott that I lost my virginity to Derek. But then we went to Mexico. We saved Scott, but in that night Derek left me.

Before he went away he put me aside, away from the werewolf ears. He had hold me in his arms and explained why he needed to go. "I'm so sorry, Stiles. But this is huge. I can't go to Beacon Hills, not when Kate is out there. She already killed nearly my whole family and she tried to kill you all. I'm not risking anything. I will find her and kill her. I'm doing this so you can be safe and as soon as I can I will be back, I promise." He had kissed me on the head and wanted to go, but I wouldn't let go of his hand. "I love you, Derek." I said. He had turned around and kissed me one last time. "I love you, too, Stiles. This is not a good bye." That were his last words towards me.

Right now I was hanging over my toilet vomiting. It was the third time today and it was just ten am. It was like this for weeks now. Okay, maybe today was just a bad day. I had at least one bad day every week. A day where I spent the whole time eating, vomiting or sleeping. I was seriously concerned. I was ready vomiting, so I flush the toilet and brush my teeth. Maybe I should go see a doctor. It was Saturday, so dad wasn't home and I didn't need to be at school.

When I was at the hospital, Melissa was the one writing down my symptoms. After she wrote everything down she looked confused. "What it is?" I asked, but she shook her head slightly, then stood up and left the room. After a few minutes she came back with an ultrasound machine.

"Melissa?" I asked warily, but she didn't answer me. She just pulled my shirt up and put some cold cream on my belly. Then she took one part of the machine and kinda scanned my belly, until she stopped. Her eyes were wide in shock. "Melissa? What the hell is it?" I asked desperately. Her eyes left the monitor I couldn't see, because she turned it away from me. "Stiles, you're pregnant in the 18th or 19th week." "What?!" I nearly screamed at her. I did a bit of calculating in my head. That would have been like a few days before we all left to mexico. One or two weeks before Derek left me. Did that Idiot seriously knocked me up? I was a damn dude! How could that even work? All this stuff was going through my head. But one thing overpowered it all. "I want to see my baby." I told Melissa after a few minutes and pointed at the Monitor. "Not Baby, Babies." Melissa corrected and my eyes got even wider. "Twins?" I asked. But Melissa shook her head and while she said "Triplets." , she turned the monitor around and showed me the three little bundles in my belly. If anybody would asked, I would deny it, but in that moment I was so overwhelmed, I might have spilled a few tiny happy tears.

While Melissa cleaned my belly and put the ultrasound machine in a corner she asked. "Stiles, did you slept with a werewolf?" I didn't answer, just stared really intensively at my hands and that was answer enough. "It's Derek, isn't it?" My head shots up and I stared at Melissa. "How ...?" I wanted to asked, but Melissa huffed, like she was offended. "Stiles, who else? The only Werewolves in town 18 or 19 weeks ago were Peter, who is your enemy, Liam, who you treat sometimes like your puppy (Scott told me), Scott, who is your best friend since childhood and I know you will never feel like this for him. That just leaves Derek. And Stiles, honey, I saw how you look at him."