Stiles isn't stupid

Stiles doesn't know about werewolves at first. So an AU starting kinda with the first season, but Scott never told Stiles about the werewolf thing. It ends with season 2 finale (but a new version of it).

~

It was a normal day, when Scott introduced Derek to Stiles.

Stiles was wondering what was going on, because Scott was acting weird since they wandered into the woods that one night to find that body. Stiles already thought about the possibility of Scott being a werewolf, but he wasn't sure about it. Scott really tried to act casually, but now he was hanging out with that Derek guy, who was like much older and Scott also started to date Allison, but she was just a new hot girl.

Stiles didn't really care for her that way. She was a nice girl, sure, but Stiles eyes got caught by the hot older Guy, who probably also was a werewolf. For Stiles that was the only explanation why Scott would hang out with Derek, especially at full moon nights.

At one point Stiles and Derek got together. After Derek stormed out of Stiles room a few times when they kisses started to heat up and all the little claw marks Stiles found in his car and room, his werewolf theory was no theory anymore.

The only reason Stiles didn't confronted those two, was that he wanted to rub it into their faces, what assholes they were for not telling him, when they would tell him.

But the strange things didn't stop there. A few weeks after Stiles and Derek got together, Isaac, Erica and Boyd started to hang out with Stiles and Scott. Stiles liked it. Those three were cool, maybe also weird, but good guys, if you gave them a chance. Of course they were also werewolves.

Stiles did research and came to the conclusion that Derek was the Alpha Werewolf and bit the other three, which are now in his pack together with Scott.

Even Jackson acted weird, but Stiles was sure he wasn't a werewolf. He acted weird before the three new werewolves got bitten.

One night Stiles followed Jackson and saw him turn into a giant lizard. A few hours on the internet later showed that apparently Jackson was something called a Kanima. A lizard who could paralyze people with just a scratch of his claw. But even worse was that the Kanima didn't act by himself, he seeked a master and would do anything that person said.

Stiles maybe thought that Jackson was a dough, but nobody deserved something like that.

Because Stiles is the son of the sheriff, he could find every victim of the Kanima and the connection of them. Someone tried to kill the old swim team and after reading some report, Stiles knew that the killer was Matt Daehler, some guy from his history class.

Stiles already planned to screw his months of silent up and tell Derek that he knew everything, because nothing was worth letting people die.

But Derek didn't picked up his phone, so Stiles drove along a dark road to the old Hale house, hoping to find Derek there. When not he would try the old train station.

Before Stiles could reach the House something jump in front of his car. He nearly drove into a tree, but somehow managed to stop a few inches before. Stiles jumped out of the car just to find himself face to face with the Kanima. His breathing hissed and the boy tried to get away from the creature, but the Kanima didn't try to attack the other, he just looked kinda ... curious. In a moment of fearlessness Stiles reached out to the Kanima and the Kanima touched his hand with his own, carefully.

"Jackson." Stiles said hoping that the Kanima would turn back. Jackson didn't turn but he looked into Stiles eyes and showed regnonizen, before he disappeared into the dark.