Cuddling with Erica and Isaac

This was actually supposed to be a part of my story "Becoming a Mate", but somehow it didn't fit in anymore. It can still be read as a fluffy Pack Mom Stiles One Shot.

~

Stiles PoV

I was rolled up in blankets sighed a little bit. This was nice. It was warm.

I glance out the window to see dark clouds on the sky, I just snuggled into the blankets again, but then I froze. I was sure I saw something in the garden.

Quietly I left the warm blankets and got to the window. I opened the window and to my surprise I found two werewolves under my window.

"What the hell are you two doing here?", I asked and then Erica and Isaac got up. "We are here to protect you." Erica said. She sounded proud of herself. I sighed inside of my head. Why do they always want to protect me? Yeah, sure, Protect the Mate instinct thing or something. But still sometimes it was annoying. But I could understand them. I was all alone at home and my dad was gone, maybe they wanted to protect me from myself. I didn't even trusted myself to act like an adult in this situation and if not everyone told me to go home and relax for a bit, I would probably be up and do something really stupid and dangerous.

"Come in." I just said to the two pup's and step back from the window.

They both jumped in and gave me a short hug, before I closed the window. "Do you want something to eat?", I ask the two and they nodded. With a little smile tugging at my lips I got into the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later I was back in the living room with three plates of pasta and again I could admire how fast these wolves could eat. After they finished they both said "Thanks, mom." and then they even take the plates to wash the by themselves. That was kinda nice.

When the Wolves came back, they both snugged under the blankets to cuddle with me.

We stayed like this until I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I was in my bed and they were even more wolves then before. Not just wolves.

The whole pack was cuddling and sleeping. I moved my head a bit, carefully to not wake Derek, because my head laid exactly on his chest. It seemed like I was right in the middle of this puppy pile, but it was kinda comfy so I drifted off to sleep again, just enjoying the bit of happiness that was granted the pack for this moment.