Always loved you though

Claudia and Talia are best friends. The Stilinski family knows about werewolves. No Hale fire. Claudia never gets sick.

~

[Stiles 0|Derek 4]

Claudia was having tea with Talia when she got into labour. Nobody else was in the Hale House at that point. Most of the kids were in school and the parents mostly a work or out getting groceries, just Talia and her four-year-old stayed behind. The young boys name was Derek and he liked to be near Claudia. For him it was absolutely fascinating to hear a heartbeat from something so small, from a child not even born yet. So when Talia drove with Claudia and him to the hospital, he was really excited.

For hours Derek needed to stay in the waiting room and as soon as his mother told him he could come in now, he already was in the room. Some nurses wondered how fast he could run, but nobody really cared.

When Derek saw the little bundle in Claudia's arms he also wanted to hold the boy, but his mother didn't allow it. Instead Talia picked her son up and put him on the bed next to Claudia so he could get a better look at the boy. "What's his name?" Derek asked and Claudia told him. "M ...?" Derek tried to pronounce the name, but couldn't get past the first letter. Claudia laughed softly. "That is too complicated! I'm gonna call him Stilin ..." Derek also couldn't pronounce the boy's last name. "Stilinski?" Talia tried to help with a soft smile. "He's Stiles now. That's easier." "He's not even an hour old and already got a nickname." Claudia chuckled. But Derek looked at Stiles' whiskey colored eyes and said. "Hello, Stiles. I'm Derek. You are really beautiful." Derek suddenly got an idea. "Can I marry him one day? I promise to always protect him and tell him he's beautiful and gorgeous." Claudia laughed at Derek, she thought it was cute. But Talia sniffed a bit at her son and then at the baby. "Mates." Talia mouthed to Claudia and she knew what was going on. Derek had found the one person he would spent his whole life protecting and caring for. Carefully Claudia laid the baby in Derek's arms, he beamed. "Of course you can." Derek smiled and then pressed a kiss at Stiles forehead. "I will always love you, I promise, Stiles."

[Stiles 1|Derek 5]

It was a nice afternoon and Claudia and Talia were having tea in the garden of the Hale House. Nearly every day they drank tea together. The reason was meanly they two sons. When one time Claudia had an doctors appointment with Stiles in the afternoon, Derek looked like the world was ending. After Talia had told him that Stiles wouldn't come he got to his room and didn't talked to anyone the whole day. Talia once said how surprised she was that Stiles never cried or screamed, but Claudia whispered. "He does. Keeps me and John up half of the night, but every time Derek comes over or we come here he is beaming." Both women just loved how adorable it was that her sons like each other so much.

"They look adorable." Claudia now said, watching Stiles half walking half stumbling over the grass into Derek's arms. Derek completely ignored the comment and just cuddled Stiles. As a reply Stiles gurgled a bit. Derek laughed. "Der." Stiles suddenly said. "What? Say that again, Stiles!" Derek asked staring at Stiles. "Der!" The little boy announced happily. Derek just grabbed the boy and carried him to his mother and Claudia. "I heard." Talia said. "And she told me. So you just said your first word? I'm so proud, sweety." Claudia said and took her little son in her arms. "I was his first words!" Derek said existed. Talia and Claudia just smiled at Derek's overly happy face.

[Stiles 5|Derek 9]

As soon as Claudia let go of Stiles hand the boy run up into Derek's room while Talia made the tea for her and Claudia.

"Derek! Derek! Derek!" Stiles said excited, when he stormed right into Derek's room and than in his lap. Derek was sitting on his bed reading something about werewolves. "Hey, Stiles." Derek answered and laid the book to the side so he could pull Stiles close. But before he could, Stiles showed him a piece of paper. "Huh? What's that?" He asked and looked closer. It was a drawing from Stiles. He wrote his name on the paper, but he also wrote Derek's name. Under the names there was two man kissing each other. The one had light brown the other dark brown hair. The one with light brown hair had also brown eyes and the own with the darker hair had glowing yellows and claws and fangs. behind them was a house and four children. Two Boys and two Girls. "It's a gift for you. I draw it in Kindergarten. It's you and me when we are older. Look this is our house and this our children and this is us. We are kissing, because Mummy and Daddy also kiss and they are married." Derek took the drawing from Stiles' hand while he was still rambling. "It's beautiful, Stiles." Derek smiled at the boy and stood up to pin the drawing at his wall. On the wall already hang so many pictures so that Derek took off the oldest and put it into a box, where the other drawings were Derek got from Stiles over the years. Many of those drawings showed Derek and Stiles. Some showed how they played together, other showed adventures that never happened and others showed Derek and Stiles married.