Secret

"Derek?" Stiles shouted through the loft and a grumpy werewolf came down the stairs. "What do you want?" He asked unfriendly. Stiles just rolled his eyes. "I'm alone, so you can lose the attitude" Before Stiles knows what is happening, Derek had his lips on his. "Good." He whispers against Stiles lips and made both of them smile happily. "As much as I enjoy kissing you, and I really do, but there are pressing matters, Darling." With this words Stiles tried to escape Derek's strong arms. But even then Derek didn't let go, moreover he start to kiss Stiles again. "Come on, Big Bad Wolf! Let me go! There is a Alpha Pack out there and I'm sure there is also another evil person, who sacrifices Virgins!" Stiles managed to say, between Derek's kisses, which now stopped for a moment, so that Derek could raise his eyebrows at Stiles. "You're not a virgin anymore. Why bother?" Stiles now rolled his eyes. "People are dying, Sourwolf. Of course I bother, even if I'm not the prey, thanks to you, babe. Also I'm sure it has something to do with the supernatural, but not with the Alpha Pack. So when I'm right and you know I'm almost ever right, we have two groups of evil in town! I would like to get to know everything about them!" Derek sighed defeated. "Ok, Hon." He said and finally let go of Stiles. "Thanks." Stiles said and gave Derek a last peck on the lips, before going upstairs, where the most of Derek's books were. At least Derek could stare at Stiles ass, while he got up.

A few days later, the both of them were really busy with date night at Derek's loft. It always was hard to manage date night, because they both didn't want to make their relationship public right now. In the last week they managed to see each other alone for like five minutes total, so of course they were really busy kissing each other, while 'watching' a movie. The movie really was second here. The movie would get even less interesting, when Stiles pulled Derek's shirt off. Stiles let his hands run over Derek's abs, he sat in Derek's lap also know as 'the perfect position to kiss Derek while movie night' (if you would ask Stiles). While Derek had his warm hands under Stiles shirt on his back, Stiles moved his hands over Derek's abs a last time just to move his hands more down on Derek's body. Before the two could go any further, the door to Derek's loft flung open.

The three people in the room were frozen and shocked, till one could hear Stiles nervous voice. "H-Hey Scotty ..." Another minute past. "You ... and Derek? What the hell?! You don't even like each other!" Scott screamed at the two. Stiles flinched when his best friend screamed at them and Derek's eyes glowed red for a moment. It was a warning for Scott. Scott thought it was, because he wasn't allowed to talk to Derek like that or to remind Scott, that Derek was an Alpha and Scott not. But actually it was a threat, that Derek would kill him if he continued to speak like that to Stiles. But because Scott misunderstood, he just got even angrier. "Why are you doing that to my best friend? You could have every person on this damn planet, but you decided that my best friend need to be your toy ...?" "Scott! I'm not his toy or some sick and weird agreement. I'm his boyfriend and we have a really good relationship actually ..." Stiles interrupt Scott's rant, but stopped when he saw the disbelieving look on Scott's face. Derek sighed deeply. "You can calm down, Scott. I wouldn't hurt Stiles. Not physically and not emotionally, not ever. I love Stiles, more than anything else." The two teenagers stared in shock at the older man. Stiles couldn't believe that Derek made such a sweet and open confession of his feelings, of course Stiles already knew that Derek loved him, but it was something different, when he admitted his feelings in front of someone else. Scott on the other hand was baffled that Derek had feelings in the first place. But what shocked him even more was the fact that Derek wasn't lying. He truly loved Scott's best friend.

~

Inspired by this pic:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Sterek-for-fun-441424966