Danny is against bullying

I know the title is horrible!

It's just Sterek with (hinted) Pack Mom Stiles and everything out of Danny's Point of view. Why Danny? - I don't know! Just felt like writing this and I have to update something to prove I'm not dead.

~

I already heard that Stilinski was gay when I found him in the locker room head down. He didn't saw me at first, but I saw a tear slip down his face.

I already knew that it sucked. Just because I'm quiet popular didn't mean I never dealt with it. When I first came out there were a few mean words about me, but now nobody would bug me anymore, just because I like boys. But Stilinski was different. He was always a little weird and that even seemed to increase lately. Sure, he was friends with some of the most popular people from school, but that didn't protect him from getting bullied a bit. I don't think someone would hit him, but I knew how much words could hurt. It hurt when people don't accept you, especially when you just started to accept yourself.

I don't think Ethan had this problem, but he was big, tall, hot and scary and the most people probably didn't know if it was Aiden or Ethan, who was gay.

"Hey, everything alright?" I asked and Stilinski looked shocked at me. He rubbed over his face to get ride of the tears. I sighed and sat beside him.

He didn't seem like he want to say anything so I just started. "You know that everything they say isn't true." I hear a cold laugh, a bit sarcastic even. "Still hurt's." Stiles mumbles. "I know." On my last words he turned his glance to the ground. He know that I was in a similar situation once, even when we never really were friends.

We sit in silent for a while before I hear his angry voice. "I mean I know it isn't, but it still hurts when they say I will die as a virgin, because no guy would ever sleep with me! I know it isn't true, I mean, hell, I'm not even a virgin anymore!"

Ouch, they never said something like that about me. I know how I look, but I also know how Stiles looks. He's a bit dorky and weird, but that just makes him kinda cute. Seriously, he isn't my type, but there are guys in the world, who would love to have a funny, cute guy like Stiles. I'm sure! I just hope he won't ask me, if I would sleep with him ... Wait! Did he just say he lost his virginity. "You get laid? By a dude?" I asked with a smirk. Stiles now also smiled and even blushed a bit. He nodded.

I now had a wide grin on my face and bumped his shoulder a bit. "And who was the lucky one?"

He rubbed his neck, before giving me an answer. "You remember my cousin Miguel? His name is actually Derek Hale and he is actually not related with me and he is actually my boyfriend since the beginning of the semester."

My jaw fall open. Miguel? No, Derek? That guy was hot! No, not just hot, he was shaped like a male model or a celebrity or a Greek god. Even compared to Ethan Derek was still hotter. There was a reason why I traced a text for Stiles once, even if I didn't wanted to, when Stiles made Derek pull his shirt off.

"Respect, bro." I said, my eyes still wide. Stiles laughed nervously. "You know what, if you want them to stop, you could show them Derek. Tomorrow is a game. Just ask him to come, even if you don't play and then kiss him in front of everyone." I told Stiles my plan and a happy smile spread on his face. "That's a great idea. Thanks, Danny! I will go ask him right now." With this words Stiles jumped up and out of the locker room.

Great I could help him. I like helping people.

"Stiles? Are you here?" Erica came into the locker room and looked around.

"Stiles, just went away to Derek." I explained and she looked really disappointed. But then she glared at me. "Why do you know he went to Derek?" "I just cheered him up a bit, he was pretty down. We talked and he told me about Derek and I said he should ask Derek to come to the game tomorrow, so Stiles went to ask him." I just said casually, but Erica looked like she would start to cry any moment. "Why was he upset?" She asked. "It was just because a few people spread mean rumors, just because he's gay, it's ..." I didn't finished. "Who?" That was everything the furious Erica in front of me said.

"I don't know." I answered a bit scared. Luckily she just kind of growled and left. On the way out she slammed the door shut so hard that the glass in the door broke.

Erica maybe was like Jackson, the twins, Isaac, Boyd and Scott.

Yeah, I'm not stupid. I know there is something going on with those guys. Our Lacrosse Starplayers. I even think they could be werewolves. First I just thought they're on steroids, but I noticed a few things. Tiny Holes in their gloves, like claws got through. Or glowing eyes on the field or in the school, when one of them got angry. Or their behaviour. Seriously a few months ago Scott and Jackson got into fights all the time and now their were friends or at least some kind of Allies. And all that weird stuff just increased in days of the full moon.

I even think that Stiles has something to do with everything. Since the day Jackson got friends with Scott, he constantly was super nice to Stiles. And since the begin of the semester it got even worse. I seriously had no idea what was going on.

I was even more confused, when I saw who sat on the tribunes on the next day. It was basically Stiles' 'fanclub', means Lydia, Allison, Erica and this time also Derek. I'm sure that guy got even hotter since the last time I saw him. I would love to sleep with him, but he was taken and I would never even flirt with a guy, who I know is in a relationship. I'm just not a guy who would do something like that. It is against everything I think is right. Actually I swore to myself to never cheat on a relationship, no matter if I'm the one in the relationship or the other one. I swore that to myself, because I once cheated on my boyfriend and it was the biggest mistake I ever made.

The sound of the whistle got me back to reality and the current game. Stiles was on the bench, the werewolves all on the field. That wasn't even the weird part yet, not even the fact that we won. It was after the game, when the fans from the tribunes run on the field to celebrate. I searched for Stiles and found him quickly, because the most of the students pointed their fingers at him and whispered shocked. Stiles was still near the bench, but he was kissing Derek with so much passion, that Mr Harris would break them apart, when Scott wouldn't have done that.

He jumped on Derek's back and for some reason Derek and Stiles just smiled at Scott, but the way they smiled ... it was like parents would smile and all the time while the two laughed and celebrated with the other werewolves (except the twins) and the girls, they smiled at them the same way.

For some reason Stiles and Derek seemed to be a part of the whole werewolf thing. But I didn't knew in which way. First I just though Stiles is halfway in it because of Scott, maybe even because of Derek (he could be a werewolf, it wouldn't surprise me), but I doubt it. Stiles had his own special connection with everyone. One could even say that they worship Stiles. It was just weird, but they seemed so happy with everything, that it made me a little jealous.