Epilouge

Two Years Later

"This is epic!" "Hello from the other side!" Cooper screams from the other side of the field. I slowly turn my head to face Aubrey and Kyle. "So let me get this straight." I start off already not liking where this is gonna end.

"You turned Aubrey, who then turned around had sex with my brother and turned him and her mated." I could feel the anger in me. "Well yeah.." Kyle smiles sheepishly. "Jesus Christ!" I throw my hands up and march back into the castle past the guards.

"Mama mama!" I smile an instantly calm down. I watch Vincent and our little girl, Avalon run towards me. Her dark honey brown hair flows behind her and I can see the happiness in her beautiful hazel eyes. I bend down picking her up to twirl her around. "Hey baby." I kiss her head softly. "Go play. I need to talk with daddy." I tell her and she nods her head quickly and as soon as I set her down she runs off. "What's wrong my love?" Vincent asks concerned. "Kyle! He turned Aubrey who then turned my brother!" I rant. Causing him to laugh. "Calm down. We're the council now. It's okay." He reassures me.

"You fucking dick!" I hear Maddie yell.
"Fucking Dick!" We hear Avalon laugh out the words. "Oh my god Maddie watch your language in front of our child." Vincent yells. "She was talking to me, sorry!" Max groans. We hear Alyssa and Ashton & Adrianna plus Glenn laugh from the throne room.

"I hate monopoly." Alyssa whines causing me to shake my head and laugh. This is my life now. "Hey, come on. I want to take you somewhere to get your mind off things." Vincent grabs my hand leading me outside. Kyle was on the ground laughing really hard and Cooper kept jumping around Aubrey. I could sense her anger making me laugh.

After a few minutes of just walking he led me to a small garden in the woods with a swing hanging from the tree. "Aw Vince this is beautiful." I hug him and want nothing more than to stay like that.

"You know what, Layla?" He begins as he pulls away to look me.

"What?"  I arch an eyebrow.

"Never. Never once in my whole existence, would I have thought...A Girl would walk into my life. Yet here you are. I knew from day one when I saw you in the school parking lot, you'd be mine.."

I blushed and looked away.

"Layla..Forever I will be truly madly deeply uncontrollably inlove with you." He lifts his fingers underneath my chin to make me look at him.

"Look, I have completely fallen for you.
Everything you do and everything you say. You're my first thought in the Morning and my last thought before I fall asleep. Before I met you I didn't know what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason. You're the reason I keep going." His words are making me blush profusely.

"I love you Layla.." He ends his speech.

"Forever?" I smile happily.

"Forever Mrs. Stone, Forever." He kisses me with all the love he has in him making me almost melt into his embrace.

I pull away and look at the man before me. "Last one back to the castle is a rotten egg!" I scream as I start to run. "Hey! That's not fair!" He yells and starts to run after me.

Please read. Very important shit.⬇️

Okay. That's it. I'm just gonna say this book to me was shit but I'm glad you guys liked it. I started this book when I was in sixth grade so I'm gonna apologize now. "Is it too late now to say sorry?" 😂 lord. Anywhore I did enjoy writing this book actually and I'm glad to have been able to live and experience my characters emotions. This one one of my very first books on watt pad and I will forever be grateful. I'm sorry for mistakes and grammar and everything but I still had fun.

So this IS IMPORTANT. I'm creating a new Vampire story and would appreciate if you guys would read. I've been through a lot and I stopped writing but I'm finally back and I'm half some of y'all haven't left or given up on me. But the ones who did leave smh. Bye bitch bye!

The new story is called To Love A Demon and it shall be published soon.

Thanks for all the undying love and support.

Alyssa:)