Chapter 22~ Dealing with it pt. 2

Recap*

I heard people talking. I turned a corner and crouched down. I saw Vincent and two other boys and two other girls talking and laughing. I stood up. "Vincent!" I yelled making my self visible now. They all snapped their attentions towards me. "Kyle, um what are you doing here?" He looked around then finally looked at me.

"It's okay, Layla changed me." I reassured him. Shock and anger plastered all over his face. "Speaking of that...it's Layla..someone took her." I told him.

"What?"

Chapter 22~ Dealing with it pt.2

Tuesday

•Vincent Stone• *UNEDITED

"Calm down." Maddie grabbed my shoulders. "It's already been hours- were letting time slip!" I growl at her. "I'm sorry, I didn't see him coming...he changed everything!" She argues. "You." I point at Kyle who's busy talking to Alyssa. "What?" He turns confused. "You did this- you made her change you!!" I jump for him but alyssa pushes me back. I hit a tree an fall down. "He didn't do any of this, it was all Layla." Alyssa hisses as she pushes Kyle behind her. "Guys it's only one in the morning...it's too early to fight." Maddie's voice speaks. "Don't you dare pin this on my Layla, she would never!!" I hurdle my self at Alyssa. Ignoring Maddie's calls. I get pushed back again. We bear are fangs at each other. "Stop!" Ashton steps infront of Alyssa. "It's true Vincent...I smell it...she changed him." Max grabs Alyssa an pushes her towards Maddie. "No she wouldn't, She's my mate- not his." I argue, my breathing still un steady. "Vincent read Kyle's mind- then you'll have your answer." Maddie gives me an uneasy look. I turn an stare at Kyle. Images of Maddie an him talking, her saying she wanted to change him cause she wanted her best friend, but she didn't wanna ruin his life.

I sighed and looked away. I understand now why she would do that, I had to know this was coming. "Now, all of you, are we just going to stand here or do we have plan?" Ash yells. "Yeah I know what to do.." I looked down at my feet. "Well what is it?" Maddie asks me in all seriousness.

"Okay here me out, I don't want to do this but Layla can hear me coming; she will hear my thoughts... I have to break the bond..." I told them all. No one spoke, no one moved. "And I think, if this plan I have works, I won't be getting out alive- I'll be damned for ever.." I added after that. It was quiet. The only sounds were the birds chirping and the bugs.

"Continue." Maddie spoke up filling in the silence. "I don't want Layla to be mate less..So if I break off the ties then she won't feel the pain of me, this plan I think it just might work."

~ Layla Preston ~

I yelled and started kicking the doors again. I'm stuck. They threw me into the dungeon room, Antonio is deciding my fate right now supposedly an to say I'm creeped out is and understatement. "C'mon!" I yelled for someone but no one responded or payed attention to me. I sat down against the wall an sighed. I closed my eyes and counted back from ten to control my anger.

"It's hard, I know." Someone spoke from the other side of the room. I unsealed my eyes from being closed. Standing up; I grab onto the thick metal dungeon bars. "Who are you?" I announced questioningly. A little laugh comes from the other prison room across from mine. "I'm Adriana.."

A girl about 16 appeared. "I know it's hard, I've been stuck in here for ever- literally." She sighed. "Your Layla aren't you?" She eyes me up and down. "How do you know that?" I ask her. "Lucky guess, nah I'm just messing the guards talk about how much Antonio speaks of you." She tells me truthfully. My mouth forms the words "oh" but I don't say anything.

A little bit of light shined Into the prisons small window. I saw Adriana a lot better now. She had light brown hair and daring blue eyes. I started to try and break the bars again. "It's no use ya know? All of anybody's powers are gone, this placed is filled with dark magic, nobody can get in or out, that is unless your apart of the vampire council." She tells me with hint of sadness. "How long?" I asked trying to pull the bars apart. "What?" She retorts. "How long have you been in here?, What did you do to get in here?" I asked her with a huff of anger as I glared at the black rusting metal tubes.