Chapter 9

Vincent POV-

I watched her as she tossed and turned in her seat. I still can't believe she got the chance to come with me. Even if It meant lying to her family.

I love her. I love everything about her.

Her hair. Voice. Body. The way her blood smells like strawberries and bubblegum, her laugh, her eyes, her ability to make me feel alive, the way she kisses. Everything.

"Vincent pull over." My mom spoke. Even though we were in two different cars....I have vampire hearing so it's pretty awesome.

"Where?" I asked. "Holiday inn, we need a break." She said. I looks up and saw the holiday inn sign. It was 2 miles away.

I continued to drive. Getting there soon we pulled off into the parking area. I turned off the car and looked over at my sleeping beauty.

I hate to do this. I thought. "Layla Princess, wake up." I nudged her arm. "Five more minutes." She mumbled.

I laughed to myself. "C'mon get up." I nudged her arm again. "In a minute Edward." She whispered.

Edward? I thought. I instantly felt pissed off. Who the fuck is Edward? Does she like him more than me? I hate him....I'm gonna kill him. I thought.

"I'm not Edward." I snapped. She jumped up. Taking in her surrounding quickly.

Then she started to laugh. "What is it?" I sighed. "I had a dream I was with Edward Cullen." She laughed.

"Trust me Beautiful I'm a much better Vampire than him." I leaned over and into her seat.

She bit her lip. "I know you are." She winked. God this girl.

Layla POV-

"I know you are." I winked. I started to look around and saw we were in the Parking lot of a hotel.

"Hmmm, I guess we're staying here so let's go." I smiled unbuckling my seatbelt an getting out of the car.

Vincent followed. I walked over to his parents car. As they had started pulling out are suitcases.

I grabbed mine and waited till they were done. I know it seems rude but they're vampires...I'm pretty sure they can do this on their own.

After the car was cleared we all walked in silence to the main entrance of the hotel.

Getting to the front desk, Vincent's dad started to talk to this girl about 20. She looked like a slut. No joke.

Her uniform showed off way to much. She caked her face with makeup.
Her blonde hair straight as a pencil.

She kept glancing over and winking at Vincent. And she bit her lip. In act to look sexy but failed.

I was getting beyond pissed.

"Could you please stop your making my girlfriend mad." Vincent spoke, interrupting his father.

Blondie looked over at us. Clear shock plastered on her face.

"Uh, isn't she your sister?" Blondie asked.

"No she's my girlfriend, she's on a family vacay with us." Vincent told her.

"Oh whatever." Blondie rolled her eyes.

She resumed her conversation with Vincent's dad.

We finally got our rooms keys and started walking away.

Until Blondie started running after us.

"If you get bored here's my number." She smiled and handed a piece of paper to Vincent.

Vincent took the paper and threw it. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

I was surprised at first but then responded.

"No PDA in the lobby!" She yelled. I pulled away.

And Vincent grabbed my hand. Pulling me towards his parents.

We all entered the elevator, Blondie still watching us.

I smirked and pulled Vincent into a kiss.

She yelled as the elevator door closed. I pulled away from him.

Me and his parents made small talk and he just kept a firm grip on my waist.

The elevator doors opened and they have us a key and we separated.

Vincent led me to a room. I set my bags down.

And jumped on to the bed. Vincent layed down next to me.

"Hi." I smiled. "Hey beautiful." He smiled.

"Well why do we do now?" I asked.
Vincent smirked Ashe grabbed my waist. Slamming our lips together.

I pulled away. "Your no fun." Vincent said as I walked away.

"You know it." I smiled. As I grabbed my suitcase.

I was ready to pick it up when my phone rang.

I pulled it out of my pocket.

Not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Layla where are you?"

It was Cooper.

"Cooper, I went on a foreign exchange thing, but I'll be home soon don't worry, and I forgive you cooper, I love you."

"Layla, thank you....I missed you so much."

"Well I got to go Coop."

"Bye Lay...I love you."

"Love you to."

I hung up. And grabbed my suitcase and pulled it over to the bed.

Vincent, was a sleep.

"Vincent." I whispered.

No answer.

I smiled evilly to myself as an idea struck my mind. I pulled a bikini out of my suitcase.

"We'll if he's asleep, I'll just go check out the pool, maybe find a hot life guard, pretend to drown....so he will give me CPR, and the best part, I'll be in a bikini." I spoke loud.

I started towards the door. I got pushed into a wall.

By a very angry Vincent. "You will not, go to the pool alone." He snapped.

I smiled. And pulled him into a kiss.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!!!!