Opening Up

"When are you going to spit it out?" you say calmly, with your hand on his back.
He takes a deep breath. "It's my dad."
You're surprised. His parents are divorced, and you know how much he loves his mother.
"And?" you press.
"He hasn't spoken to me since since I was just little. And now he is trying to get me to go live with him! He contacted me last night. He says he wants to make things right, but I'm so angry with him. My mom doesn't know. I can't leave her, but I miss my dad..."
"There's nothing wrong with feeling these emotions. That's normal. But what's not normal is for him to want to mend his relationship with you and not your mother," you put your arm around him.
"I know. It's really got me down. I'm not sure if I should tell my mom and then just ignore him?" he continues.
"Your mom should know," you say. "You should work it out with her. Of course you can't leave her. She needs you. She really cares about you, I can tell."
"My dad never even sent my mom any money for support. Nothing. He didn't care. Why would he now? Because I have 369K on Twitter?! What the frick." he grumbled.
You kiss him on the cheek. "Don't stress about it," you whisper. He puts his arms around you and kisses you.
"Thank you," he sighs. "You always know how to make me feel better." You smile as he kisses your lips again. His cups his hand around the back of your neck and puts the other on your waist. You put your arms around him. He's never really made out with you so much before... there's always been people around.
He pushes you over and lays you down, and hovers over you. He kisses your neck. Your hands are sprawled over his back, clinging on. He pauses and pulls his shirt off over his head and it lands on the floor. You trace your hands on his chest as he runs his hand through your hair. "You're so beautiful..." he kisses you again and again.

Suddenly you hear Danny walk in from downstairs. "PIZZA's HERE, LOVEBIRDS," he calls. Paul kisses your forehead and traces his fingers along your cheek and then sits up. You take a deep breath and blush. The sound of Danny's footsteps can be heard coming up the stairs. Paul gets up and reaches for his shirt. Danny happens to walk in just as Paul is starting to put back on his top.
"Did you hear me? The pizza's..." Danny stops mid-sentence when he sees Paul putting on his shirt, and Danny bursts out laughing and closes the door. Paul chuckles and take s your hand, leading you downstairs.