Chapter Twenty

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj.

"What time is it?" I woke up and put my hand to my forehead. The last thing I remembered from last night was getting in the car with Drake. The ride back to his place was long so I know I fell asleep, I guess he must've put me in his bed.

"A little after ten," Drake said and handed me a bottle of water and two pain relievers, he looked as hungover as I felt. I was still in my dress but my boots were across the room.

"Shit, I forgot all about Jason and Kylie, I'm such a bad friend," I rolled my eyes at myself. I got a little too tipsy last night and forgot that while Drake was entertaining for his party, I was supposed to be entertaining my friends.

"Jason and Kylie are fine, trust me. They're probably more drunk than we are, last I heard, Kylie was dancing on a table just before we left."

"Oh my God," I giggled, that girl was a true mess but I loved her. "How long have you been up?" I asked him as he climbed back into the bed. "Not long, probably fifteen minutes," He said and I turned and lifted the blanket over my head. I was pretty sure I looked like shit and waking up next to him, Adonis in human form, was not helping.

"What are you hiding for? Come here," He wrapped his arm around me under the blanket and pulled me close enough so that we were flush together. "Last night all I wanted for my birthday was to peel this dress off of you," He said and I giggled, "Yeah and you tried to in the bathroom,"

"And nothing is stopping me now," he said and I felt his hand work its way down my side to the hem of my dress to pull it up to my hips. I took a deep breath as I felt his hand part my thighs and slide my black thong to the side. "Aubrey I need to shower," I could barely get out because he was obviously ignoring me. "We can move to the shower, that's no problem."

"It isn't but your phone ringing is a problem." I said to him and he rolled over halfway and grabbed his iPhone from the nightstand. "Who is it? Do you have to answer it?" I kissed his chest. His skin was so warm and he always smelled good, no matter the time of the day. I moved a little lower with my kisses, dipping my head back under the blanket when I heard him say, "Good morning mom."

I quickly snatched the blankets back because even though she was on the phone, I still felt like I had just been caught. "No, she's right here. She's supposed to fly out tomorrow with her friends." There was a short pause and I could tell she was talking, "Okay, hold on." He placed his hand over the mouthpiece and looked at me with a naughty smile. "She wants to talk to you."

Rolling my eyes at him, I grabbed the phone with a smile, "Good morning Mama Sandi," I greeted and furrowed my brows in confusion at Drake who had slipped under the blanket.

"Good morning Kennedy, Aubrey was just telling me that you're flying out soon?"

"I have plans to yes, my schedule is pretty tight." I said to her and she paused for a minute in thought. "Okay, can we meet for lunch then? Today? I really want to have a sit down with you, you know it's not everyday that I get to meet a woman that I feel is right for my baby boy. There's this wonderful restaurant I have in mind." She said and I honestly couldn't speak because right now, her baby boy had his middle finger deep inside of me and his face between my legs.

"I-I that sounds good." I managed to say without moaning. "I'll see you half past noon and I'll text the address to Aubrey. See you soon Kennedy,"

"See you soon mom." I couldn't hang up the phone fast enough and when I did, I fell straight back onto the many fluffy pillows. "Mmm," I chewed on my bottom lip and worked on unzipping the front of my dress. It was just too tight and it felt restricting, I wanted to feel his skin against my skin.