Chapter One

This is my aunt (the one who does Broadway shows... and had a cameo in Orange is the New Black) that I picture as the Queen of Hearts for some reason. The only thing missing is the black hair...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I approach, they scatter like cockroaches when a light appears. Although it's nice to be feared, it hurts that everyone runs when I appear. Can I help that my mother cuts off people's heads? No! Sure, it's off-putting having all those heads mounted on the walls, but I couldn't stop her. If I tried to, my head would be on that wall.

I'm my mother's third child. The other two have lost their lives.

"Hera!"

I whipped around, my long black and red hair floating. I kid you not, I was born with red streaks and bangs. My red eyes rested on my four friends running up to me. My blood red and midnight black lips stretched into a smirk; the closest thing I gave that resembled a smile in any way.

"How's it hangin', chika?" Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, asked.

"Same as usual. Check out what I got!" I stretched out my arm and rolled up my fishnet sleeve, revealing a brand new tattoo. It read 'I am the worst of the worst. Fear me.'

"Wow. I didn't think you could get any creepier."

I slugged Carlos, Cruella De Vile's son, in the arm. I was closest with him out of the four, most likely because we were the same age. He rubbed his arm where I had hit, but he had a large smile on his face.

"Her mother has heads mounted on the wall and you think she's creepy?"

I turned and winked at Jay, son of Jafar, who rolled his eyes.

"Guys!"

I turned and looked at Mal, probably the most intimidating of all of us. It made sense, though. Maleficent was her mother.

"Remember? We went to find Hera for a reason?"

They all solemnly nodded and Carols spoke up.

"We've been asked to go to school... in Auradon..."

"What?" I shrieked.

"Yeah. I was upset-"

"Upset? I'm elated!" I cried.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'll be able to get away from my mother! This is awesome!"

All of them looked at me like I had two heads.

"Alright," Mal sighed. "That was easier than I thought it would be."

I nodded and we all headed off towards home.

"Now the hard part: getting your mother to let you go."