Two: Gee is an artist on paper and on their face

Frank woke to his phone alarm going off obnoxiously loud and groaned. School, he thought, legal fucking torture. Before he could convince himself that he could stay in bed for just a little longer, thinking about legal torture in both schools and in it's use in the military, Frank pulled himself out of bed and stretched.

Then he remembered. He had friends to see at school. Frank hadn't had friends at his last school, at least after he'd come out. His mood brightened considerably as he thought about how awesome it was that he had friends. Well, Mikey wasn't in his grade but he was a cool enough kid. Gerard, though... they were a great deal cooler than Mikey, at least in Frank's eyes. Frank felt a smile form on his face as he pulled out some clothes, all black, typical for him. He searched around in his pile of dirty clothes he'd left on the floor last night for his binder. When he found it, he sniffed at it, worried it would smell like dirty socks or something. Thank god it didn't, so he pulled off his shirt and struggled into the tight garment before he could feel too uncomfortable with his godforsaken fat sacks on his chest. He finished getting dressed and left his room.

"Morning, mom!" Frank said, walking into the kitchen in search of breakfast.

"Good morning, sweety," Linda Iero said, waving a hand at her son. "We're out of milk."

"Really? Shi-- shoot," Frank said, opening the fridge and pulling out some yogurt.

"You're in a good mood," Linda remarked as Frank spooned out some yogurt into a bowl. "It's only seven, why are you smiling?"

Frank laughed. "Am I not allowed to be excited for school? Isn't that every parent's dream?"

Linda scowled. "No, it's freaking me out, Frank. You're never excited for school."

"I have friends!" Frank said, eating a spoonful of yogurt. "Actual, real friends!"

"Oh, I'm so happy for you! Why didn't you tell me yesterday?" Linda asked. She would never tell him, but Linda had been scared Frank wouldn't find friends, that he'd retreat like he did at his old school.

"You got home late," Frank said, taking another bite. "Gerard and Mikey. They're siblings. Mikey's like a ninth grader but he's pretty cool. Gerard's in my grade and they're really cool. Maybe you'll meet them soon."

Linda nodded as Frank finished his breakfast. "So, they seem like good boys? Not a bad influence, right?"

Frank rolled his eyes. "No, mom. And Gerard's not a boy."

Linda looked confused. "A girl?"

"Guess again," Frank said. "I don't know actually. It's kinda rude to ask when you first meet someone but they use they pronouns."

"Ah okay, sweety," Linda nodded understandingly. "Now, you'd better get going if you don't want to be late."

Frank sighed. "Fine. Bye, mom!" He said as he went to his room to grab his bookbag and shoes. He waved to Linda as he left the house and began his walk to school.

His walk to school was a little long, but Frank found it very enjoyable. He put in his headphones and put on some music, a small smile still on his face from his morning realization. Frank approached the park and decided to cut through it to save on his walk time. Frank loved the park, the small play ground he'd spent his childhood on and the benches he'd sat on while dog watching. Frank loved dog watching just as people liked bird watching. He could sit for ages watching dogs run around, playing fetch or playing with each other. Frank loved dogs, but Linda insisted they couldn't take care of one. As soon as Frank got his own place, he was getting at least one dog. Frank's good mood dropped slightly as he passed through the park without seeing a single dog, but it wasn't enough to make his mood go to it's usual pre-school places. He had friends to see, he wasn't gonna let a lack of dogs get to him.

The Consequences of Befriending Gerard Way (frerard)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें