Chapter 11

Hands pinned on the wall, Percy gripping Nico's wrist tightly. He struggles trying to get out of Percy's grip. "What the hell, let go!"

"What's going on between you and Will?" Percy asks angrily.

"That's got nothing to do with you!" Nico shouts to his face.

"What about you and Jason?" Percy's grips on Nico's wrist gets tighter and tighter.

Nico winces at the pain before answering, "What in Hades do you care?!"

"I know Jason likes you. And it is obvious that Will likes you too."

Percy leans in till their noses are tounching. Breathing the same air between them. Nico's heart starts to hammer, scared of what will happen, scared of letting his feelings be the best of him. "Percy let go."

Percy continues to close the gap between them and their lips touched. A whisper of a kiss, just enough to feel each others lips against one another. Percy slowly lets go of Nico.

Out of nowhere, a fist hits Percy's face.

"Nico!" Will suddenly appears at one of the windows. He opens the door quickly and raises his fist, about to punch Percy. Nico holds Wills arm and shooks his head.

"Are you alright?" Nico nods once. Taking Nico's hand, Will glares at Percy then leaves. Pulling Nico along with him.

PERCY POV
Percy just stands there, still. He cannot believe what he just did, but he did not regret kissing Nico; which scared him.

He did not regret what he just did. He enjoyed it. He wished that he kissed him again, this time, deeper with no space between them. But how can he face Nico without scaring him or suprising him.

Percy is worried most of all on how will he tell Annabeth.

___________________________
okay finally updated after a year... although it's kinda shortbut oh well. gonna update again soon.