Chapter 6

Percy turned and left. Nico looked up and saw that campers were looking at him, disgusted and he saw Jason's face looking at him concerned with Piper holding his arm, her face in shock.

"So it's true..."

"I thought he was..."

"Looks like we were wrong..."

Nico turned the and ran towards the forest, "Nico!" Jason shouted but Nico ran even faster, away from the living.

He distinct footsteps coming after him so he ran even faster. "Nico wait!" Jason shouted.

"Leave me alone!" He shouted as he ran faster.

"I'm not," a hand grabbed him and pulled him to a hug, "gonna leave you." Jason whispered into Nico's ear. Nico bangs on Jason's chest, "Let go of me," he tries to free himself from Jasons' hug .

"I'm not gonna let go of you," Jason said as he tightened his hug around the smal boy. "You remember what I said before?"

Nico did not answer but he's listening to every word Jason is saying. Jason took his silence as a sign to continue, "When person says that he wants to be alone, that person actually wants someone to be with him."

Nico's hands clenched a fabric of Jason's shirt. " And besides I'm not gonna leave you," Jason leans down to Nico's ear, "Never."

Nico ,blushing, looked up at Jason surprised, Jason just smiles lovingly at Nico. "Nico, your face's red like a tomato," Jason joked and Nico hides his face in Jason's chest which made him laugh. "I'm serious when said that I'll never leave you,"

Nico again looks into Jason's eyes. "I love you, Nico di Angelo."

Wh-what?!