Chapter 8

Damn it, why did I just walked out earlier? Nico thought to himself while staring at the ceiling of Hades cabin. I could have just talked to Percy like nothing has happened... Oh yeah, Nico rolls to his side, I forgot, he told me not to talk to him.

It's so quiet without Hazel here. Wonder how's she in Camp Jupiter. In a few minutes, Nico drifts to sleep.

PERCY POV
"Okay is everyone here?" Chiron ask every camper who were wearing their armour for capture the flag. "Leo please tell the aphrodite cabin to come already," Chiron tells Leo and he runs and does what his told. "Jason try and wake up the Hypnos' cabin," Chiron tells him. Jason opens his mouth and looks at me, and I know what his thinking uh-oh. He swallows hard and whispers to me, "Please come after me in case" and he runs off to cabin fifteen.

"Percy, please go to cabin thirteen," Chiron said to me. Cabin thirteen? Hades' cabin, or Nico's cabin. He just sighs, there's no saying to Chiron anyways. He walks to cabin thirteen, Chiron's voice fading as he stills assigns other campers to get the others.

Percy's standing at the door of the cabin, and knocks.

No answer. He knocks again, still no answer. Oh well, he slowly opens the door and sees Nico's form lying down, facing the other side. He walks over to Nico, and he suddenly moves. Percy stops, and saw that Nico's just turned, facing his direction. He sighs and walks over to Nico and kneels. He studies Nico's face, sleeping, he looked so relaxed, so calm and he looked just like his age, fourteen. He watches as Nico breathes in through his nose and breathes out through his mouth which he founds cute. Wait what?!!!

Nico murmurs something and Percy did not get what he said so he leans closer to his mouth, and he hears what Nico said, " Sto arrivando, Bianca, mom."

Huh? Bianca? Mom? What did he just said? Was that italian? Nico stirs, and opens his eyes and he sees Percy's face close to his. He shouts in surprise and falls to the other side of the bunk.

"Nico you alright?" Percy asks Nico and reaches out but then stops, and withdraws his hand. "What are you doing here?" Nico asks Percy harshly.

"Chiron asked me to get you, the games are starting," he explains as Nico gets up and shakes himself. "Okay, get out of here."

And with that Percy leaves the cabin. When he was about to leave the cabins he remembered that Jason was in cabin thirteen. So he turns back and ran. He knocks on the door of cabin thirteen and opens the door, and the relaxing smell of sleep hits him and he sees the beds, with fluffy pillows, thick blankets, before he realises it he hears a moan under his foot. When looks down and he sees Jason, lying down on the floor, in a fetal position.

Percy quickly kneels and shakes Jason to wake him up. "Stop it mommy, five more minutes," Jason says as he slaps Percy's hands away from him. Percy shakes him again, "Jason wake up already!" Still nothing. He sighs, and shouts in Jason's ear, "If you don't wake up, I'll take Nico!"

Jason's eyes flies open and he sits up fast bumping into Percy's head.
"Ouch," Percy says as he rubs his forehead. "I could say that," Jason says as he too rubs his head. "Come on already," Percy says as he drags Jason out of the cabin.

"Wait shouldnt we wake them up?" Jason asks. Percy looks back and sees Clovis' sleeping soundly like his other siblings. "Be my guess, but I'm not going back there and get you," Percy says as he walks.

Jason looks at cabin thirteen and sighs and catches up to Percy, "Hey if I hadnt woke up, will you really take Nico?" This took Percy by a surprise and he suddenly blushes, "O-of course not, stupid." He runs ahead of Jason.

"Hey why are you running?" He lifts his arms to side. "Wait, are you blushing?!" Jason runs after Percy, "Percy! You're blushing!!"

Percy's face got redder and runs faster, "SHUT UP!!!"