Chapter 10

Nico POV

The bonfire shown bright orange, just like their moods. Everyone was smiling, joking, and retelling on how the red team won.

Meanwhile, Nico was seating at the very back. At first glance you would thought that he was a ghost, since he has gotten paler than his usual self. He is happy that his group won, but of course he doesnt like to mingle with many people. He sees Percy with Annabeth, his arm around her waist. Annabeth kisses Percy's cheek while he was chatting with Jason, Piper and Leo.

Nico's hand clenched his hand and smiles sadly to himself as he watches Percy. It can't happen, he thinks to himself. He probably hates me now.

Nico feels someone sit beside him. He looks up and sees Will beside him. "You alright?" He hands Nico smores and he take it gingerly since it's hot and marshmallow is starting to drip. Carefully he eats it in one go. While he was chewing he sees Will looking at him and gives him a questioning look.

"You have marshmallow by your lips," he leans close to me. "Here," Nico suddenly feels something hot, and wet lick him. He quickly moves back in surprise. "What the!" He blushes and wipes his lips. Will laughs at Nico's reactions which he found cute. "Delicious" Will says as he licks his lips sexily which makes Nico blush even more.

PERCY POV
Both were unaware that Percy saw what happened. For some reason, Percy suddenly wanted to punch Will really hard. "Something wrong Percy?" Annabeth asks him. Percy looks at Annabeth, "Nothing."

After the campfire everyone either went to their cabins or walk around. Meanwhile, Percy walks towards Nico who was just leaving the amphitheater and grabs in hand and pulls him.

NICO POV
Suddenly Nico feels someone grabs his hand and pulls him, "What the!" Nico recognizes the boy, "Percy?!" What's his problem. He tries to pull his hand away, but Percy's hand tightened around his wrist. "Percy stop you're hurting me!" Nico yells as he tries to plant his feet on the ground. "What in Hades names let me go!"

Nico noticed that Percy was pulling towards the cabins, except they pass behind the cabins so that no one will see them. Nico looked up and saw that they were standing in front of his cabin. Before he could say a word he was pushed inside, Percy followed and closes the door. He corners Nico to a corner, he gets nervous and scared at the same time. Percy's hands were clenched and Nico has no idea why. What on earth is happening? Why is he like this??

Suddenly Percy traps Nico between his arms and the wall. "P-p-percy?" Nico says nervously.