Chapter 7

PERCY POV

"Hahaha, Jason look at you, your..." Nico laughs at Jason pointing at Jason who has mud all over him.

"Nico, you little..." Jason starts to chase Nico. Nico dodges Jason and runs to the opposite direction. "Don't touch me! Gross!" He laughs and smiles.

Nico's smiling?? Laughing... Wait, since when were they this close? Making him smile and laugh... That should be me...

Wait, Percy hand slaps himself. What was I just thinking there?! Think of Annabeth, think of Annabeth.

"Percy!"

Percy turned around and saw Piper walking towards him. "Hey," he said. Piper stands beside him, "Those two seem close." Percy just nods at Piper's comment.

"I didnt know Nico smiles," Piper said still looking at Jason and Nico. "He used to, until Bianca..." Percy replies but did not finish because he remembers how sad Nico was when he delivered the news.

"Bianca?" Piper asks him. "Yeah, she's Nico's sister"

"I see..."

"Jason no! Jason!" Percy sees Jason carry Nico on his shoulders and flips him in the puddle of mud. Jason laughs and quickly walks a little distance away from the puddle.

Nico grabs a handful of mud and throws it at Jason and he misses. "Hahaha," Jason walks over to Nico and reaches his hand out. "Need a hand?"

Nico looks at Jason who's still smiling and grabs Jason's hand and SPLASH pulls him in and quickly gets out of the puddle.

Piper laughs at Jason's state and shouts "Nice one Nico!" Percy just stares at them and for some reason he feels... jealous? No it cant be.

Nico turns to his direction and noticed him looking at him. Quickly Nico's smile disappears and Percy quickly averts his gaze. Nico says something to muddy Jason and leaves.

"Hey," Jason says to us as he approaches us. "Hey," I say. Jason nods at me and gets close to Piper to hug her.

"Oh no you don't Superman," Piper says with her hand up to stop Jason. He laughs, "Superman? Really?" He looks at Percy in disbelief. "Hahaha, at least your superman. I'm seaweed brain," I told him smiling.

"You're right," he tries to put his arms around Piper, but she quickly avoided his arm. "Sorry gotta go. Bye." She left running. "See you," Jason says, Piper turns around and waves. Jason watches her leave.

After a few seconds of silence, "What's with you and Nico?"

Percy looks at him in surprise, but Jason is still staring where Piper was. "I dont know what you're talking about," Percy lies.

"You perfectly know what I'm talking about," Jason says in a serious tone. Percy sighs, "It's none of your business Jason." Percy was about to leave but was stopped by Jason.

"It is business if it's about Nico," he says while looking at Percy. He then whispers to Percy in a menacing voice, "If you hurt him, you answer to me. I'll take him from you if you do." Jason left Percy in silence.

He'll take Nico from me? Percy thought. His not even mine from the beginning. But why do I feel like I dont want to let Jason have Nico?

What the hell? Im so confused!