Chapter 4

[End of flashback]

Nico told everything that happened earlier except the part when half of his life was taken from him, thinking that its not that important.

Chiron sighed. "Nico, it's not your fault okay? Percy's healing already thanks to the nectar , ambrosia and water." Chiron walked towards the door and looked back at Nico. "I almost forgot, Hazel's awake already."

Upon hearing this Nico's eyes shot up and looked at Chiron. Chiron just nodded and left.

She's okay, Hazel's okay, Nico thought as he stood up and ran towards the inifirmary.

As he reached the infirmary, he went straight to Hazel's bed. As he drew near he saw Frank at her side, holding her hand. Nico thought about leaving them alone but Hazel looked up and saw Nico and waved him forward.

"Nico!" Hazel said when he reached her side and hugged her hard.

"Good to see you well, Hazel" Nico whispered into her ear.

Frank was surprised at Nico's show of affection. He doesnt like anyone touching him without his consent, especially if it's affectionally.

Hazel looked at Frank and he got the message : please give us a moment. He left the two alone and went to see Percy.

"How are you feeling?" Hazel asked Nico after she was hugged by her brother.

"I'm fine," Nico said.

"Are you sure?" Hazel asked, carressing his cheek. There's something about him, she thought. Like something happened to him. Something doesnt really feel right about him.

"Yes," Nico touched her hand on his cheek and smiled. "There's nothing to worry about."

She doesnt need to know, he thought. There's no need to.

"Wanna go and see Percy?" Hazel asked as she got out of bed.

"Huh?! Wait Hazel, are you.."

"Dont worry I'm fine. A few hours ago I felt something was put into me. It feels like something was transferred to me." Hazel said.

Nico just stared at her. Knowing that 'something was half of his life which was transferred to her.

"C'mon lets see Percy. I'm kinda worried, I saw him enter the infirmary all bloody"

"I dont think he..." Hazel suddenly pulled Nico towards the bed of Percy.

Annabeth and Percy were talking when they arrived.

"Hazel," Percy said when he saw them. He looked at Nico and ignored him. Nico noticed this and felt hurt. He expected this to happen, since he confessed and kissed him. Now he knows that the rumors spreading is true.

The others didnt notice this though. "How're you feeling?" Percy asked Hazel.

"Fine, better actually." Hazel replied smiling. "You?"

"Better." Percy reached out his hand and held Annabeth's hand.

Nico's just standing, looking everywhere just not at Percy's direction.

Annabeth and Percy told Hazel on how and where they met the god and the creatures.

Nivo just stood there, doesnt know what to do. Should he join in the conversation or just leave. Of course he chose the latter one.

"Erm... Hazel I'm going" he pointed out.

"Wait Nico" Hazel called out but Nico already left. She sighed.

"Percy did something happen between you and Nico?" Annabeth asked. She noticed that Percy didnt greet Nico when they arrived.

Percy looked away from Annabeth, remembering what happend. Nico confessed to him and... and kissed him. Percy still couldnt believe it, the rumors about Nico being gay is actually true. He even felt guilty, Nico knows that he has a girlfriend yet he still kissed him.

"Nothing happened," he lied.

Nico felt so mad at himself. I shouldnt have confessed, I shouldnt have... kissed him, he thought. Now Percy wouldnt looked at him. Nico roamed randomly and found himself in the arena. Six of thr dummies were standing. He drew out his sword and ran to the first dummy and started to stab it in it's gut, swipped the leg of and stab it's head. He let out his anger to all six dummies.

Jason was walking near the arena and saw Nico destroying all six dummies. What's with him? He thought. He can feel a dark aura coming out of Nico. Did something happen?

Jason went to the arena. "Nico!" he called out.

Nico was already done with all six dummies. He looked up and saw Jason coming towards him.

"What?" Nico asked irritably. Eventually taking out his anger to the dummies wasnt enough.

Jason raised his hands in surrender. "Hey, I'm just concerned. What's wrong?"

"None of your bussiness" Nico said and turned his back and stabbed parts of the dummies on the floor.

"Is it about Percy?" Jason guessed.

Nico' s sword stopped in midair.

Bingo, Jason thought. He knew that Nico has a crush on Percy. But Nico said that it was a long time ago. Seems that was a lie. Nico still likes Percy.

"Looked I know I'm not supposed to.."

Nico puts down his sword. "It's none of your bussiness Grace!" Nico shouted, his back still has his back turned. "I want to be alone. Please leave me alone!"

Jason saw Nico's hands were clenched and trembling. Jason walked closer to the trembling boy and hugged him from behind.

Nico was surprised and blushed. Not sure what to do. He doesnt want anyone to touch him, except for Hazel.

"When people say that they want to be alone" Jason whispered into Nico's ear. His lips almost touching the boys ear. "It really means that they want someone to be them"

Nico trembled more and grew redder at the sudden contact. Jason was correct of course. Tears started to swell from Nico's eyes.

"Shut up!" his voice trembled. He deattached himself from Jason's embrace and ran out of the arena in the opposite direction.

Unknown to both of them, someone saw this scene. Piper saw her boyfriend huggin a guy. And that guy is Nico. She wondered why? Is something wrong, or... She shook her head dismissing the idea. It cant be, she thought. Jason loves me.

"Piper?"

Piper saw Jason walking towards her. She smiled, "Hey."

"Is something wrong?" she asked.

Jason sighed, "I dont really know." Jason put his arm around Piper's shoulders. "It's complicated," Piper looks quizically at him.

"Does it involve Nico?" Piper asked.

"Yeah it does. He's having a tough time"

CLANG CLANG!

Jason looked at Piper and held hands and ran towards the dining pavilion.