10

Zoey's P.O.V.

Scared. Nervous. Worried. I can not even explain how I feel. We just arrived at the party and I don't know why I said I would come. I some reason had a bad feeling about tonight. People here would be high and drunk and having sex.

So many people from school are here. I looked around at all the girls and they were all so pretty and acting like sluts. I knew a few of the people but they were already drunk. This is the first party I have ever been to and I didn't like it.

I felt like I was wearing to much make up and my dress is to short. Logan interrupted my thoughts by grabbing my hand.

He asked," Do you want anything to drink?"

"Sure." I'm pretty sure all they have is alcohol here but whatever.

I been drunk and high before. And I regret that time. It's been a few years since the last time. I don't want to go back to those days. I got in a lot of trouble. Tonight I decided to be careful. I mean Logan is here.

He handed me a cup. When I took a sip it tasted nice. I missed this. I mean I won't drink to much. I will only have this cup. Okay that's easier said then done. I don't want to go back into those days. I screwed up my life.

The time I started drinking was a year after my dad and Scott. I was pretty young and dumb. Everyone thought I was a good child. I only acted like it.

Logan pulled me into the crowd so we could dance. I looked around people were making out. Dancing. Okay it wasn't dancing.

Out of no where I saw Hailey come running up to me.

She whispered," Zoey, we have to go now."

"What. Why?"

"Scott is here."

Fuck. I knew something bad would happen. I saw him walking up to us.

Logan flinched and said," What the fuck Scott I told you not to come back."

Scott was shaking he looked scared. He whispered," They are here." With that he ran off.

I looked at Logan and he turned pale.

Logan's P.O.V.

They are here. This is not good at all.

I screamed to Hailey," Get Zoey the hell out of here now."

Zoey looked at me," Logan what is going on."

"I will tell you later."

Honesty I don't know if I would see her again. I kissed her. So far it was the best kiss. I can't imagine never kissing her again. Zoey put up a fight but Hailey dragged her out.

If anything happens I don't want Zoey to see this. There is a chance she will hate me if I told her. For her safely I'm taking that chance.

I walk all over the house until I find who I'm looking for. I go into the back bedroom and I see him. Zach.

"So Zach I see your still the little monkey. You still do whatever anyone tells you to do."

"Logan don't do this. Just do what Robert wants you to do."

"I'm not going back into that life. I'm trying to start over. So just get the hell out of here."

"You know I can't do that. If I were you I would leave before your girlfriend gets involved. We know everything about you. You can't get away from us. Her dad just got out of the hospital it would be sad if he went back in there."

With that I punched in right in the face. He yelled. Three more guys ran in. Fuck. They took a swing at me but I ducked. One of them hit the other guy in the face. I started laughing until I got punched in the face. I fell on the ground.

I stood back up and punched the guy in the face. His nose started bleeding and he ran out of the room. I probably broke his nose. Two left. Zach ran up to me. I kick him in the stomach and he fell to the ground.

The last guy was acting stupid. He was jumping around. I finally got a good target and punched him in the face.

I walked out the room and ran out of the house before anyone saw me. I hated doing that to people but I had to. I had years of practice. I did boxing for 5 years. Then I got involved with drugs.

I ran to Zoey's house. I climbed up to window and knocked on it. She opened the window. She saw my face and said," What the hell happened?"

"Can I come in I will explain everything."

----------

Sorry I haven't updated. I got grounded. It's summer so I will update more. Tonight I'm going to a One Republic and The Script concert so I won't write again tonight. Okay I will write soon. Bye and thanks for reading