15

Logan's P.O.V.

I need to start working out. I am running to Zoey's house and I am completely out of breath. I can't stop running I left Zoey. I just walked out of her house. I am a fucking jerk, a horrible person. Am I like Scott? I keep hurting her and I don't want to. I have to protect her with my entire life. If the boss gets her. Fuck I can't even think about that. He will never get her. I will let nothing bad happen to her. I just have to warn her. I need her to know.

How do I even explain this. "My evil boss who deals drugs is coming after you to get revenge on me." That does not sound like a plan. That sounds like a horrible idea.

I finally ended up at Zoey's house. I saw that her parents weren't home. Well I hope they aren't there car wasn't in the driveway. I knocked on the door and hoped she would answer. 

I stood at the door for about ten minutes knocking. Zoey finally answered the door and she was in full tears. I hate knowing that I did this to Zoey I love her so much and I don't want to hurt her.

"Zoey, I need to talk to you. And I'm really sorry about what happened I really do not want to hurt you"

"What do you want Logan? You promised you would never hurt me but you keep hurting me over and over how my supposed even trust you when you're hinding so many things and you get mad about so many things."

"Look what explain something Scott is my cousin reason he aged you was because he was down here to watch me but he's all that we are best friends so you started to also watch you. My boss knows about you and I needed to go talk to Scott. The boss is coming after you. You are the only way he could hurt me I have nothing else but you. And I understand if you hate me and want to break up with me but I have to protect you because I love you."

Zoey started shaking," W-what do you mean your boss is coming after me?"

"Zoey I really fucked up this time. I should've never became friends with you again. I knew this would happen."

I saw her eyes begin to water. Fuck I didn't mean to say that "Zoey I didn't mean to say that I love you."

She spat out angry," Get the fuck out Logan. We are done. I hate you. You fucking hurt me again just get out."

I couldn't move. I just looked at her. I probably looked like a ghost. But then I walked out.

Zoey's P.O.V.

I can't think straight. He said he wished he never met me. Why does this hurt so bad? Why did I have to trust him again? He hurt me once why did I think he wouldn't hurt me again. I feel my heart start to hurt I went and crawled on my bed and rolled into a ball and start crying.

My phone started to ring and it was Logan. I ingored it. It rang again and again and again. He wouldn't stop calling me. Hailey called me but I couldn't even speak to her. I shut off my phone and laid down hoping I would fall asleep and waking up and this being a nightmare.

But this was no nightmare this is reality. People get there hurt broken all the time but why does it hurt so badly. I have never felt like this. I really loved Logan. I thought he was the one.

Fuck. Now I'm worrying about Logan when I should be worried that his boss is coming after me. I don't even know what that means. Why is he coming after me? I did nothing wrong it was Logan's fault. Well I think it was his fault. I don't want to die.

I am really starting to freak out. I turned my phone back on to see if my mom called me but instead I got a anonymous text

From: Unknown

I know what happened between you and Logan but I promise I will protect you. And believe me Logan is no good for you.

Me: Who is this? And how do you know?

Unknown: I am going to protect you since your boyfriend can't. Sorry I mean ex right?

Me: How do you know about Logan?

Unknown: Zoey I know everything about you because I care about you unlike him. Logan is an asshole who doesn't even care.

Me: Don't say that about him.

Unknown: I think you should rest. Bye for now.