Chapter Two

Bulzar P.O.V.

"I can't go to earth in this form and get your ass out of my throne," the moon goddess gracefully rose and floated towards me. A bright blue light and fog surrounded her temporarily blinding me. "I know there is a wolf that has fallen for her and he's very good looking too," I thought about this for a moment. "Then bring him here and need to collect what's mine," she laughed. On earth they would have fallen for her but here I was disgusted by it. It was too sweet and full of innocence something she has nothing of. "Bring him here is easy Bulzar but what will I get in return," sitting in my throne I rested my chin in my right claw, "your life," she visibly swalloed l. She knows I'm not something to mess with. I was the one who gave Kaylee's ancestor the power to kill the first moon goddess so that she could take over and with her in front of me now I can easily end her. "Fine. Whatever," she clapped twice and a raven haired man appeared. I looked at him from head to toe and even I have to admitt I'm please with his appearance. He's well built, tall, had the lips every woman wants and he has the image of a strong frighter. "What the hell?" He saw his good and bowed his head his respect.

"He'll do, what is your name?" He raised his head, "Sebastian Collin," I got up from my throne and disintingrated myself. I turned into red smoke and I travelled into his body by his nose. He coughed as he inhaled me in and as soon all of me was inside I took over him body. "Happy now? Will you finally leave me alone," I laughed holding my stomach,"you'll never be free of me now be gone," with a flick of my hand she dissapeared. I stripped in front of a mirror to obverse my new body. My little friend was the right size to please her. My body shivered with the pleasure of having her underneath me, soon I'll come come for you Kaylee and when I have arrive you'll be mine.