Chapter Four

"Are sure Miguel," he scoffed before he unbuckled his seatbelt,"am ever wrong?" Thanks to Daniel we know where we can find her. The guys walked infront of me for security purpose. They both know I can defend myself but its for Simon's comfort. "Oh dear moon goddess we seek your presence," Micheal says sarchastically. A faint blue glow and fog flowed from the waterfall as the bitch appeared. "What," I don't know if that was a question or irritated statement. "We just want to know why the hell you helpped Bulzar escape hell," he white dress moved to and fro like the water beneath her, "how did you know its me?" Miguel narrowed his eyes, "oh never mind I just remembered something that answered my question," he pointed an acussing finger at her, "the first of our kind that started our generated killed the first moon goddess and I'm guessing Bulzar helpped them but then a thought entered my mind you're the new and permanent moon goddess why would you help him then it hit me," he folded his arms, "he helpped to kill the first moon goddess becuase you asked him to help and you done it secretly so that when you cursed yourself everyone would think thats the reason and now you're forever in his debt so my question is why he wants Kaylee?" The so called moon goddess burst into tears. "I'm so sorry, I really am," he whipped away her tears even though her attempt was useless. "He wanted a beautiful and powerful mate to free him from hell so he made me put a curse on your ancestors when she is born. The curse allows her to have the powers of hell," she continued to cry, "I'm sorry but once she gets her powers she'll never be the same she'll be his and I can't reverse it," Simon leapt forward and broke her neck even though she'll come back to life.

"So what now?" I asked when we were home. The drive home had a tense and suffocating atmosphere. "Micheal and I are leaving later to visit the council for ideas while Simon will carry you to the safe house to hide you from Bulzar," nothing more was said except the good-byes we exhanged when we parted our ways. My kids were left with Mary and my brother's mates were upset when they left them but who cares to them besides our parents I come first never last. When Simon and I settled in the safe house we spent every moment together knowing that tomorrow would probably be our last.

I sat on the edge of the bed while Simon soon the floor between my legs. I ran my hands along his scars I could never forget how he got them. "Kaylee do you think you'll still love me when Bulzar comes?" I almost didn't hear the question since he spoke it softly, "I'll always will how could I ever forget the man who gave me beautiful children," he chuckled, "I promise I'll find a way to get you back," I followed a scar that ended near his waist. "I know you will," I saddled him on the floor and gave him a passionate kiss. "Let me forget this even if its for a while," not wasting another moment we made love until we both fell asleep from exhaustion. At least I did forget even though it was for a while.