Chapter Fourteen

Sorry I took so long...

Kaylee's P.O.V.

I laid still beneath Bulzar. He was still thrusting into me and I was forced to take it. "I won't stop until you come for me Kaylee," how the hell could I do that when I'm not even horny? "I could always kill an infant," that was what caught my attention. I thought of Simon. The only man who could ever please my me. The moon goddess had carefully crafted him with delicate fingers to elaborate his muscular biceps which I love to ran my hands over. I could never forget the feeling of his lips. The soft sexy lips that I always moan into as I tangled my fingers into his hair and his thrust. Now that worth talking about.

His thrust was both powerful yet gentle. It always makes me scream in ultimate ecstasy as I arched myself into him. If we did it on the bed it knocks against the walls echoing in a steady rhythm. "Oh Kaylee," now the spell was broken. My fantasy of Simon had made me give Bulzar what he wanted.

He fell beside me pulling me into his side. "Perfect. That was perfect,"

"What do you want from me Bulzar?"

"What are talking about?"

"You couldn't be interested in me. A married woman with five pups and you're a demon, you can't love," he laughed. After what he put me through he laughed. "Beautiful and smart now I see why Simon fell in love with you," he snuggled closer to me. "My little brother always got the best of everything,"

"What,"

"Oh he never told you? Well then...let's go to sleep shall we,"

"But," the darkness consumed me.

Simon's P.O.V.

"This is the last stop,witch's palace," we exited the car and stood in front of the large steel gate. "So how do we get in?" Micheal, who was now healed, asked. Miguel's body went rigid then a low growl echoed in his chest. The slid gates opened and a raven haired girl with icy cold blue eyes stepped out. Miguel growls began to get louder as the girl walks towards us.

"Celene?" The girl smiled. "Micheal who is she?" He shrugged, "Miguel's mate."