Chapter Nine

Simon's P.O.V

This is my favourite chapter so far.

"Alexia!" I hunched over in pain of my child. Micheal and Miguel's eyes widen as they felt what I was talking about. My wolf howls with both anger and pain as well as with a strong desire to kill. Stomping its foot and blowing through its nose like a bull as it tries to force my body to shift. My mind was in complete chaos trying to calm my arrogant wolf. He wants to foolishy run and seek its revenge but how could we when we don't have a clue on how to get to hell. Growling and ruffling his fur to appear bigger my wolf snarls revealing his sharp canines that promises absolute pain to anyone who tries to stop him. My ponding headache is annoying me as I try to calm my wolf. He won't calm down his desire to kill is too strong.

A cup filled with a green liquid was placed in front of my face. "Drink this to calm your wolf," without a second thought or hesistation I took the cup and swallowed its content. My wolf howls and collapsed before curling into a ball with its tail sheilding his eyes and fell into a deep slumber. "What the hell was that?" Micheal took away the cup, "green tea," he answered. Miguel pat his brother on his back after he gave me a surrowful look. My wolf whimpers in his slumber something like this could never be forgotten. My little Alexia is dead. "We have to hurry," I nodded and we swiftly walked into the council's palace. The place was a complete mess. The chandlier was on the floor, all the furniture was broken and their was a huge hole above our head where water was dripping from. "Are you sure we're at the right place?" The guys nodded. "Just look for a good furniture," I walked away to start my search. I walked into what used to be a kitchen and noticed only the sink was in good condition. I curiously knocked on the sink and a man's head poped out where the pipe was. "Heya," I don't know which country he's from and his accent creeps me out. The 'sink' rose with the head before it dissapeared leaving a man with a red cloak and a warm smile. "The name's Mickey," I nodded my head in greeting, "Alpha Green." Of course I was going to use my title even though I knew he's a member of the council. As an Alpha I demand respect even from the council, my wolf gave a slight growl in his sleep as if he's understanding what I'm feeling. As if sensing my uneasyness the council smiled, "let's meet the others." We walked out of the kitchen to the living room. "Mickey there you are," a girl in a neon pink cloak squeeled. Her eyes lingured on me before she looked away. Bitch.

"Council we have a problem," Miguel announced his expression already serious. The council members laughed, "why else would you be here?" The man in a dark green cloak responded. I growled as a sign that we're not her for fun and games. The girl in orange clapped her hands and like magic the place looked beautiful. "Sorry, so what the problem?"

"Bulzar, he kidnapped my mate and killed one of my children," the girl in pink began to cry. I don't know if its becuase I lost my mate and child or its becuase I'm already taken. "Where's the best place we can go to get help?" Miguel asked Mickey. He rubbed his thick brown hair, "the vampire couterie a few miles from here and the witch's kingdom further up," I nodded before heading outside to the car. Unlike me, Miguel and Micheal bid good-bye to the council before they left. When Miguel reversed the car the council in pink stood at the doorway with red puffy eyes and mouth the words 'I love you' I couldn't help myself. I showed her the indesent finger.