Chapter Nineteen

Michael's P.O.V.

This is bad. Really bad. I sat on the back seat with my brother with my laptop in my lap and holding a bloody nose trying to think of a way to deal with this. "That little Motherfucker,'' Miguel growled. My wolf was angry too, "I don't get it. Why didn't he tell us? Its not like we'll kill him," I painfully repositioned my nose in its original spot then shrugged. "Don't say anything about this until after we get Kaylee back I don't think we can deal with anymore problems like this for now," I narrowed my eyes, "are you crazy? we just found out that our Alpha is related to a person like that and we should keep it a secret? No way I demand to know why," he gripped the front of my shirt and brought me towards him.

I always wonder why out of the two of us he gets all the strength and speed. At least I have more brain cells while he has to work with his empty head. "Listen bro even if we get our answer it still won't bring her back. So keep quiet or I knock this info out of your oversize head," I rolled my eyes, "now lets go. We need our rest for tomorrow," we got out of the car after I cleared my research history. I still can't believe he never told us I though he knew he could trust us when Kaylee finds out about this I can guarantee it won't end well.

**************

Miguel's P.O.V.

She brushed a strand of hair from her face then placed it behind her hair as she talked to her vulgar friend. How could someone as amazing as her be friends with something like that? Her friend whispered something to her which caused her to turned around. Her blue eyes met mine and my palms began to get sweaty not even my wolf knew what to do when I temporarily made him take over.

Her friend pushed her forward but she ran behind her and peered over her shoulder. Michael laughed beside me but I didn't knock him out because I didn't want to scare her. "She must be amazing I don't recall you ever being nervous to do something," its true. This is my first time and I didn't know what to do.

"Its simple bro just walk over to her and say hi,"

"Then?" He smiled then shoved me, "you'll see." I took a sharp inhale. I've faced death in the face many times in war yet still I'm a coward when it comes to my mate.

I slowly walked towards her and her friend stepped out of my way. "H...hey," I felt my face redden so I looked away.

"Hey..."