Chapter Five

"Well," I couldn't stop pacing, "what did you find out," Miguel exchanged a nervous glance with Micheal. "Uhm..do you remember my theory that other supernatural creatures exist?" I nodded, "yeah it was the stupidest thing you ever said," he narrowed his eyes at me, "anyways according to the council I was right. Besides us you have vampires, the bloodsuckers, lepricauns and witches along with other were creatures like werelions, werepuma," I stopped pacing and glared at him, "so," he folded his arms, "I've already made contact with them and they are willing to help in exchange for us teaching them about our culture," I squealed with joy, "but it will take a while sorry sis," and just like that all my hopes were shattered. "I need to say good-bye to my babies," the men shook their head. "Sorry sis but we can't risk Seb... I mean Bulzar seeing you so you'll have to stay here,"

"What? I can't see my children?" Micheal shrugged. I couldn't help it. I fell on the floor crying. "Its okay love soon this will be in the past," I cried harder. The boys carried me outside to my favourite spot by the waterfall in the forest but not even the beautiful clear crisp water could calm me. A forked lightening struck a nearby tree follwed by a an uproar of thunder. "That's strange. The taller trees like that oak tree over there normally get struck by lightening," I shivered from the unexpected cold breeze that paled my skin. "Smart as always Micheal," Simon growled and stood protective infron of me shielding me away from Bulzar. "Ha you think that will stop me?" Sebastain laughed. The flowers around me started to whitered and died and the males fell down looking close to death. "Stop! What are you doing?" Bulzar laughed, "me its your doing. You stop," I ran a few metres away from them. As I ran the grass withered at my feet. "The powers of hell only destroys it never heals. Now come my dear its time for us to leave," my wolf howls in anger.

"No go away," I stretch my hand out and a fireball flew towards him which vanished when it hits his chest. "Ha ha ha. That tickles," with one sweep of his hand I was in his arms and together we dissapeared in a red flame