Chapter Eighteen

Simon's P.O.V.

Miguel threw a robe on my wolf and I shifted under it. When I tied the strings around my waist I noticed all the witches were kneeling. "What's going on?" a felt a hand on my shoulder, "not only will these witches help us to Stop Bulzar," he removed his hand and walked in front of me, "you are their new ruler." I smiled, "this will improve our packs power especially when we get my mate back from my br....bitchy enemy," Michael and Miguel shared a look which made me nervous. There's no way I'm telling anybody my secret if I didn't tell my own mate why would I tell them?

"Tomorrow I want you to pack your bags because you'll all be moving to my territory," its a good thing I had build a next mansion which I intended to use for my growing pack. It seems that there is enough space to hold them. The witched nodded their heads. "Alright then start packing. You're all dismissed except you," I pointed on a random witch, "come here," she nervously walked down to me. "Get me a room for me and my friends," she gestured for us to follow her.

*************

Miguel's P.O.V.

 My brother and I secretly met in the car at midnight. "Is it me or did I swear I thought Simon was going to call Bulzar brother?" my eyes scanned the area for any eavesdroppers. "No I thought so too," I watched his quick fingers type something on his laptop, "well according to my research Bulzar did have a brother who disowned him but I couldn't find a name. Do you think its him?" I held up a forefinger, signalling him to be quiet then closed my eyes to concentrate. I heard him closed his Laptop gently and I also heard footsteps coming towards us. I quickly dragged him with me to the back seat and crouched down.

"Our king is a werewolf and he's so hot. Even his friends are too. I hope all the male werewolf are like that I would so...,"

"Don't you ever think about anything besides dicks?" a soft beautiful voice asked. I heard laughter, "You're so lame why are you waiting for your mate that you haven't met yet?" I carefully peered a little through the window so that I not to be seen. Thanks to my keen eyes and bright moonlight I saw her. Her gorgeous short raven hair that was freshly cut bounced on her shoulders. She bit her sweet cherry lips and nervously twirled her right foot in the dirt. She's shy and that's what attracted me. "I...I found him," her vulgar pink haired friend squealed, "really?! Who is he?" she then began to play with her fingers, "the...tt...the blond who stood at the Alpha's left," her friend's smile widen, "you mean the second sexiest one?" she slapped her friend, "he's the sexiest man alive," she said glaring at the girl. Her friend cautiously stepped away from her holding up her hands, "okay he's the sexiest man alive."

My wolf and I began to fight for control. Her small act of feistiness made my dick hardened. It took all my willpower to push my wolf aside. I desperately wanted to meet her but I didn't think now was appropriate especially since I sort of eavesdropped on her private conversation. My right foot kicked my snickering brother. "Oof," the girls started to look around, "I hate going for a walk at night it always gives me the creeps and this is our last day here," my mate blue eyes seemed sad, it was obvious she loves living here, "come on let's get to bed," she allowed her friend to drag her into the darkness.

"Uh Oh," I looked down, "what?" Michael showed me his laptop screen and my eyes widen when I saw the picture of what seems like a twelve year old Bulzar and Simon standing beside each other eating strawberry ice cream.

"Hey look on the bright side at least you have a pretty mate. She's almost as pretty as mine,"

"Ow!...Miguel...I think....I think you broke my nose."