True love - Part 16

Chapter 36: " Hard time "

- 4 months later -

I was now 4 months pregnant and trust me I was having some hard time dealing with my pregnancy. I was alone, no Keeshan to help me with my pregnancy and even though my friends and family were there for me for the pregnancy, it wasn't the same without him. The morning sickness's were hell without him. I was feeling sad about all of this because I knew that nothing could bring Keke back to me. Everyday I kept remembering those memories of the time we spent together and I couldn't be more happy to at least have a way to remember him. It was the least I could do since he was gone forever. My whole body felt lonely, no kisses, no hugs, nothing. Not even a since of warmness. It was really getting hard for me everyday.

It was now 3 o'clock and I was laying on my bed, thinking about my life. Suddenly my phoned ringed and I saw that it was from Saraya.

" Hey Saraya, what's up? "

" Nothing, what about you? How is the pregnancy going? " She asked me happily.

" I'm good. Everything's good, thank you. " I don't know why I lied to her about my state but I didn't want her to have mercy on me. That would make me feel ahamed.

Then she signed and said " Don't lie to me Ivy. I know you really well and I know that you'r not feeling good at all. I can feel the sadness in your voice girl so tell me what's wrong? "

" I feel lonely without Keeshan, I don't even know how I'm going to raise my child without him. I'm sad because the only thing that I can do is to remember the moments we shared together but I can't have him back. I know it! Keke will never come back and it is killing me. I tried to get over him as many times as possible but it's not working. My heart is in pieces right now Saraya and you know what...?! I keep spending my days crying over him. What am I going to do without him? I need help but I don't know how. I tried finding some spells that could make me feel better but nothing came out from the book. Everybody tried, Saraya, everybody tried to help me but nothing worked and there's nothing left to try. I'm lonely and I'll always be till I give birth to my baby. And even though I give birth to her/him, I'll still feel lonely because Keeshan was my everything. And I lost him. " I replied, trying not to cry.

" Wow, I didn't knew you felt this way. I thought you were just sad about the whole Keeshan tragedy but hearing you saying all those things makes me sad. Ivy, you are my bestfriend and I don't like seeing you like that. I'm coming over for a few days, just to help you get back on your feet and you have no choice than to accept. " She told me seriously.

" No, I don't want you to think that your obligated to help me. " I said saddly.

" I'm coming over even though you like it or not because you know what Ivy..? I love you and your like a sister to me and I will not watch you destroy yourself like that. Theres life inside of you, take your courage in both hands and do it for your baby. Go back to work and to school, don't stop living your life because you lost Keeshan. He wouldn't be happy about it. He loved you and he will always do. Do you remember? That's what he used to tell you when he was here. That true love never dies. " She was right, Keeshan wouldn't be happy with me if he saw the way I had been living my life since he left. He would be disappointed in me.

" Ok, maybe your right. Come over, I'll be waiting for you. " I told her with more confidence now.

" I'll be there in a few. Bye. " Then we hunged up.

Saraya was right, I couldn't stop living my life like that. I had to get everything back together for Keeshan and the baby because they deserved it. The baby was created with all Keke's and I's love and it would be a shame to waste everything like that just because I felt sad and lonely.

" It's time to get back on your feet Ivy! " I told myself. Trust me that feel of confidence felt good.

Chapter 37: " Back to normal "

- 1 month later -

It took me 1 month to get everything back the way it was. I could finally smiled when I thought about Keeshan. I was no longer sad and lonely because I knew he was still there in my heart. Saraya had spent 3 weeks with me and it felt wonderfull having someone like her with me. She tried making me smile everyday until it became a habit. She helped me alot and I couldn't thank her more because that girl was amazing. I got back to school but it was a little hard since I haven't been going for at least 4 months but I survived. For the job part, my boss told me she had lost trust in me but she was still keeping me because I was one of her best employes. I was glad she didn't fired me. Thank god!

I was now 5 months pregnant and everything was great. Tomorow was a special day because I was going back to Fall's Hospital to know the sex of my baby. I was excited. This time I decided to invite my mom and dad with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, what did you think about that chapter?

Give me some ideas, it would be cool.

Have a good day...

Franchesca