True love - Part 3

Chapter 6: '' Feelings "

I woke up in his arms for the second time. I'm happy he was there for me yesterday. I still got to tell him what happened when Jay was here. I really don't like involving him in all that shit but he promise me he would be there for me and since he did then I really think that he deserve to know everything. I think I'm really starting to like him. I'm scared of those feelings but he makes me feel so great, he gives me confidence in myself and I really like that. I looked at him, he was sleeping peacefully. I smiled because at that moment I realize that I'm happy with him. He opened his eyes, finally.

" Hey baby, sleep well ? " He smiled.

" With you by side, yes beautiful. " He was so cute.

Suddenly my mood changed. " I gotta talk to you about yesterday, I mean before you came to see me. Jay passed by. " I sighed. " I don't know how he found where I live but I'm scared. I'm scared of what he might do to me. He told me that I'll always be his and that I better don't make him mad. I know he can hurt Saraya to have me. I feel like I have to protect him. I don't wanna lose the people that I love. Saraya and you are the most important person in my life. I could not imagine losing both of you. " He listened to me all the way till I stopped talking. At that moment I felt very important because he was looking at me with so much attention. I could see it in his eyes. He gave me a big hug. " You, Ivy Stevenson is the most amazing and beautiful person I ever met in my life. You have the heart to think of others before you, you care and you love and even if it hurts you badly you do it anyway. You do it because you have a heart bigger enough to make a place for all the people that you love. And that's what I love about you and that's what makes you so perfect to me. " I was so moved by his rhetoric. Eye contact again, I loved the way he looks at me. I could feel like I was the only girl in the world. Like nobody  were set apart him and me. I smile and I kiss him. The kiss was incredibly soft and it warmed my heart. He smiled. The sexiest smile ever. It got my body hot. Ok, I'll be honest, I do love him. He makes my heart beat like I was running a marathon. Every time we look at each other, touch each other, kiss each other I could feel butterflies in my stomach. It made me go crazy as fuck. I hope I'll spend the day with him. Hope nobody will ruin my day. Because now I feel like I'm in heaven. 

Chapter 7: " Pleasure "

Keeshan POV

I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Can't believe we kiss each other that way. I know I will never be able to live without her and now that she need me I'll be there for her. If this asshole hurt her again I'll kill him. I know I will be able to do it for her because I love her. I love her so much. She's my everything.

I smiled at her. " Baby, I would like to spend more time with you but I really need to take a shower. Want to join me ? " Imagine if she says yes. Her body is so amazing.

" Pervert " She laughed. Her laugh was so cute, it was adorable.

" You are the one that makes me feel like that. A sexy girl like you, I mean look at your sexy body... " I couldn't finish my sentence. She's driving me crazy. Everyday I love her more. I wish I could have the guts to tell her what my feelings are.

" Oh oh that's not good. My baby is going crazy over my body. I can feel your little friend getting a little excited down there. " I was on top of her, sure she could feel it. I felt embarrassed about that.

" Don't be shy baby but I think the shower is not the right place to make love for the first time. " She was trying to reassure me. She was so sweet.

" Your right beautiful. Now I'll go take a shower and after that we will be able to spend the day together since I'm off for the day. " She gave me a towel, I gave her a kiss on her forehead and I went to take my shower.