True love - Part 5

Chapter 10: " Apologies and trust "

That was my decision. Nobody could make me change my mind. I needed to see my mom and after all this time I'll be honest I'm a little scarred of what she might say when she will see me. I miss her though. I wasn't so sure if it was a good idea to ask Keeshan to come with me but I needed him by my side. More confidence is better for me. When we arrived at Indiana, that's my old country's name, we went straight to my old house. My heart was starting to beat without any stop possible.

" Were here, Keeshan. That's my old house. I shouldn't had come oh my god. " I wasn't so sure about myself now that I was in front of the door.

" Hey, we are not going to go back to Falls. Listen to me, now that we are here you knock on the door because we did not came here for nothing and you know it boo. " His words gave me confidence in myself so I knocked. Then my parents opened the door. She was right in front of me.

" Hey mom, hey dad! Hum, I came because I know. I know everything and it's not your fault mom. I still care about you mom and I don't hate you dad. I missed you so bad... " My mom was sad as hell and dad not to proud of himself. 

" I missed you Ivy. I'm sorry about what I did. I had to protect you. " She hugged me tight. She had tears falling down her cheeks.

" I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you sweetie. " He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

" It's ok mom. I understand. Dad I to ask you something, to the both of you. " I smiled as I wiped her tears away.

"  Ok but wait honey, I want you to know that I will never let you go away anymore. I need you and I will never hurt you again. I wasn't myself all those year. Please don't go Ivy. Dad and I are nothing without you. " she smiled 

" Mom, I'm not staying. I said that I knew everything. I know about you, dad, the legend and Jay. " I sighed. " Mom I need my po.... "

Before I could finish she said " But how ? Who told you ? That's not good ! " I could read in her eyes that she was afraid for me. Dad wasn't understanding either.

" Look mom, I came to you because I want you to learn me how to use my powers. Please I really need them. " It's true I really need them but now I had to make her trust me which I don't understand why. I'm the one who is not suppose to trust her. But I do because she's my mother. Even after all those years I still care, I still have respect for her. Why is she not trusting me ? That's weird.

" Ivy you can't play with those type of things. You are not like us. If you use your powers to change the course of events it may create an imbalance in history, which means very bad things are going to happen. " She grabbed me in the house. Keeshan was about to follow us but the house wouldn't let him come in. He wasn't welcome in witches homes apart if my mother cancels out the spell for him. I looked at my parents. 

" Let him in mom. He's really kind. He protected me from the beginning from Jay. Please. " I could see that she did not trust me. I had to find a way to make him come in.

" Vampire's are not aloud here. " My dad was serious about that but I couldn't understand why... He's also a vampire.

" Ivy, he's a vampire. Vampire's are not aloud in my house. Don't make the same mistake as me. You'll regret it like I regret everyday since I gave birth to you. " I could see tears coming to her eyes again. She felt sorry and sad but I wasn't going to let that reach me.

" If you really loved dad, you should understand that I love him and that's my destiny. If you don't let him in I'll leave. Mom I need you to trust me. Please. He's a good guy. Dad I don't think your aloud to talk because you are one of them. " I would do anything for Keke because I needed him by my side. The feeling of not being with him scares me.