True love - Part 13

Chapter 27 : " One thing at a time "

I've been feeling pretty well since Keke and I are reconciled. I was happy but I realise that I couldn't stop myself of thinking about Jay and the stone. I knew that the time will come when I'll have to deal with him. But I didn't want to lose Keeshan at all. He was everything to me. Thinking that I'll have to bring things go back the way they were. I hated myself for even having to think about it. It was making me really sad. But I knew that Keeshan and I had to enjoy all the moments that we had last and to make them perfect.  I guess, best memories about us would help us move on when I will use my powers to put an end at that damn curse. I'll do anything for him. Even if it  was to let him go to make his life better. 

It was already 9am and I was running a little late for work. I knew the boss wouldn't like it but I hope she would understand. I took a quick shower and dressed up fast in a tight purple t-shirt, some dark blue skinny jeans and purple heels. I gave a soft kiss on Keke's forehead and left for work.

I spent a good time at work. It was really calm today. I folded a lot of underwear and I had fun with my boss which is really unusual. I really enjoyed myself. I finished worked at 4. Then I went straight home.

Keeshan wasn't there so I decided to rest a bit. As soon as I got in our bed, my phone ringed. Unknown number, who could it be? I answered " Hello. "

" Ivy, what's up? " It was Jay. Damn it.

" What do you want? " I asked him arrogantly.

" I called to tell you that it's not over. I still want that stone and I will not give up on you until I kill you. I will hunt you until I get that stone from your boyfriend's father, then I'll come for you. As we say one thing at a time. Just remember that I'm never to far. By the way, you look sexy in your purple t-shirt. " Then he hanged up.

I was now scared. How did he knew that I was wearing a purple t-shirt. I looked everywhere in the house but it didn't seemed that he came here. Maybe he saw me when I was entering my apartment bloc. I called Keeshan and explained to him my short conversation with Jay. He told me to calm down and that he was on his way.

I couldn't let him get to my family or me again. I had to put an end to that curse so I headed to the living room to get my books of spells.

That Jay doens't know with who he's messing with. I'm going to be as strong as possible and if I die, at least I'll die for the people that I love.

Espacially for Keeshan.

But first I'm going to find that spell and get myself prepared for it. I'm gonna need Ebony and my mom by my side.

I'm finally ready.

Chapter 28 : '' The spell ''

Keeshan POV

I drive home as fast I could. How could that jerk had the guts to reached her?! After what he did to her, I really thought that he would let us alone. Guess, I was wrong. I still couldn't get myself to think about the fact that maybe the curse will separate us. It was making me really sad but I knew that it was time for her to face things and to put an end to it. She was the love of my life but I also knew that it wouldn't work until Jay was alive. So no matter what she will decide, I'm not going to go against her decision because I know she will only make what's good for me or her family.

She was my Ivy and will always be. True love never dies.

When I entered the house, I saw her sitting in the living room. She was searching something in one of her books of spells. I could tell that she was really into it. I really loved the way she was concentrated in what she was doing. She looked perfect and trust me, she is. She had the most beautiful qualities that you could find in a girl. She was kind, generous, funny, cheerful, courageous, I could go on and on with a lot more qualities to describe her but I knew I would never find enough words to tell you how perfect she was. That girl was mine but it was hurting me so badly to let her go. I loved her so much.

When she noticed me there, she gave me the most beautiful smile ever. She ran up to me and kissed me softly before stepping back and saying " Hi baby, I found the spell that will bewitch the stone. It will finally mean that Jay will die. No hybrid is aloud to live if the stone is bewitched. Since I'm also an hybrid, Ebony created a spell that would protect me from that curse. It will also put an end at that stupid war that is against the Salrya's nation and the Salem's nation. But I also have bad news, true love doesn't change nothing to the prophecy. The spell will still separate us. I talked to Ebony but she said that it was nothing she could do. It makes me sad because I don't want to leave you baby. I love you. "

I hugged her and said " I love you too. It make me really sad too to think about it. It's so hard to think that we ain't got much time left. " 

It made me really sad to hear that there was nothing we could do to find a way to stay together. Even if we truly loved each other. 

That night we had sex. We didn't made love to each other like usual because it was filled with anger, sadness and love at the same time. I didn't want to ever think about living without her, without my love.

That night, we felt like we were saying our goodbye's to each other. It was so damn painful.

Later that night, she fell asleep. She became very tired after our sex session. I spent a little time staring at her, she was so beautiful. Just like a angel. As I kissed her forehead, I whispered in her ear " I will always love you. Remember that sweetie. Sweet dreams baby girl! " 

After saying those words, tears ran down my cheeks.

Chapter 29 : " The stone "

Ivy POV

I had made my decision. Now that I had the spell, I needed that stone. So I tried to convince Keke to go and try to get that stone from his father which he did. I was nervous because I didn't want him to get caught. It was our only chance to get that stone and I really needed it, and time was running a little faster than I thought. Jay already had a plan. It was now time to make mine. He will pay for what he did to me. I lost my baby girl because of him. If the only way to get him killed was to die myself, it would be a pleasure. 

I spent the day sleeping or reading just to try thinking of other things but ' Keke and I '. I just wanted to have more time with him but it was not possible. For the past few hours, while I was waiting for Keeshan, I started to remember all our good moments. When we first met each other, our first dance together, our first kiss, our nights together, our first making-love session, everything.  We had been together a lot of time and yet he was still perfect to me.

For a moment, I felt like I was happy to have some alone time to think about all this. To think about my actions. To try to get my mind and my heart being ok with the fact that I was going to be separate from my love. It was really hard, it seemed impossible for me. You just don't get over with your true love. 

Suddenly Keke arrived home and he looked like he had ran a hundred of kilometers. He was sweating a lot but he looked so sexy. His hair and his body were just amazing to look at. That boy was so damn fine. I smiled at him and said " Hi baby, do you the stone? "

" Yes, it was really easy. "  He said then he showed me the stone.

Very good. Step one, check.

Step two, check.

Step three was about to start. Now that I had the stone, my plan could finally work.

Jay, you better be ready.