True love - Part 2

Chapter 4: " The meeting that hurts "

I woke up in Keeshan arms and when I looked at him, he was still sleepling. I could spend my whole life looking at he's handsome face. He was so cute when he was sleeping, the face he has make's me think that I'm very lucky to be in his arms right now. His abs was so beautiful that I couldn't resist, I had to caress them.

" You love them ? " He opend his eyes and smile.

" Ha ha, yes it's really sexy. " Trying to hide that I was shy and feeling that my face was getting red.

" Don't be shy, sweetheart. " He was so adorable. I loved the fact that he was gaving me more confidence in myself. He was perfect.

" Baby, I have to go work. I'll see you at school this afternoon. " He got up and put his t-shirt on.

" Okay, see ya. " He hugged me and left.

As he left, Saraya enter the room with a big smile on her face. " So how was it ? Did you had fun? What's his name ? I can't believe you slept with him ? " I looked at her and rolled my eyes. That crazy girl was so funny. " I spend a goodnight with him, we had fun watching movies. He's name is Keeshan, we didn't had sex, he kissed me and I liked it. I think I like him. I mean, I don't want to go to fast but I really like him and he seems to be a really good guy. " Saraya came to me and hugged me. " I'm sure he like you to, how can he don't like you sugar lips ? Your so sexy and beautiful.I who wouldn't like you ? I'm so happy for you. " I laughed, Saraya always knows how to make me laugh. " So how was your night with Damon ? " She smile and jumped on my bed " It was really fun. I'm really starting to like him. He's very sweet and kind with me and yesterday he didn't even try to touch me or anything, he just told the most beautiful things a boy has ever told me in my life. This morning we kissed each other before he left for work. We are seeing each other tomorow. " I was surprised, I have never seen my girl so happy. It seems that this guy was really making her happy. " He better not brake your heart or else I'll brake he's family jewels, if you know what I mean ?! " She hugged me again. " Yes, I do sexy. Thinks for always being there for me. " I hugged more. " No problem. "

It was already 1pm. Time was running really fast and school was starting at 3. So I decided to go in the shower earlier to relax a little. The hot shower made me feel really good, I even had time to shave my legs. They were beautiful now. I washed my hair, it felt so good. At the same time, I was thinking of Keeshan. About what he said to me and his words. He was so kind with me. Can't believe that I spent the night in his arms. Just the think of it made me smile, it made me really happy.

When I finished to take my shower, I went to my room. Today i choosed to wear A white tight "V" neck t-shirt and a light blue skinny jeans with my white and blue Jordans 1. I decided to put my hair in ponytail. I wanted to make it simple today, so i added some mascara and just a little touch of lipstick. I looked perfect. And I left for school.

When I enter the school I remember that I had to go to the secretary to sign some papers. So I enter it, thats when I saw him. Jay, my ex-boyfriend. The asshole that rapped me, we had spent 3 years together and he rapped me all that time until I took my courage in both hands and left. At that time the problems that I had with my family was getting me crazy and I can tell you that, everyday they gave me a reason to cry. Everyday they liked to hurt me and at first he was the only person I could talk to, I think he took advantage of that but that didn't give him the right to rape, the right to take my virginity away from me without my permission. That kills me everyday. Since that I'm always trying to forget about it. Going out with who konws and having sex with whoever. Seeing this asshole after 2 years hurt me. It makes me remember all those bad moments. For a second i felt like I was in hell.