Chapter two

I run out of the bathroom and Kayla, my sister, looks at me... She seems to try and figure out what was different about me. Then, I saw a lightbulb cut on above her head. "Nice hair, and by the way, it's totally uneven."" Oh shut up, dickhead." I walked away pulling out my phone and all black beats, and played the song, "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance. I looked at the time and I was already 6 minutes late. I walked out of the house towards the bus stop. That's when I saw him... I don't even know his name but I know that I want to kiss him right then and there, but there was just one problem, he was already kissing another girl. I walked closer to the bus stop. As I did I got dirty looks from everyone at the stop, but him. I started walking slower. When I was about 7 feet away from them, the other kids around told me to leave. They said, "who asked the YOU to come here? We certainly didn't.""Why are you being so rude? I didn't even say anything." Before They could say anything else, I turned my music all the way up so I couldn't hear their bullshit. After about 2 minutes after that happened, the girl who was making out with that hot guy walked up to me, and threw her coffee on me. It totally soaked my phone. I walked up to her, my face one inch from hers, and pushed her. I said, "Do you even KNOW how much that phone costs?" She responded, "No and I don't care, my toothbrush was probably worth more. Frankly, I think I did you a favor getting rid of it for you." She pushed me and said, "what are you going to do about it..... FREAK?" I punched her in the face once and she fell to the ground with no response. I spit on her and said, " that's what I'm going to do, bitch."Everyone ran to her aid. Everyone but that guy she was kissing when I got there. Instead of walking to her, he was walking towards me. I got super nervous. He said, "hey I'm Zachary Avian. Good job knocking her out. She deserved it." I said, "why are talking to me? I totally just knocked out your girlfriend." I could feel myself start to blush. He started laughing so much, he fell on the ground. He said still laughing but trying to control himself, " you thought that girl is my girlfriend?!?!" He got up dusted his but off and contained himself. He said, "Yeah, um, no. That is NOT  my girlfriend. But, I was wondering do you want my jacket? It's so cold and you are soaking wet. If you want I could walk you home. I smiled and happily nodded . He walked me home and about 5 seconds before we got to my house my mom drove away from the house on her way to work. I invited him inside and he willfully agreed. I said, "I can drive you if you want since you missed the bus." He said, "Yeah, I'll like that." I told him to wait in my living room while I hopped in the shower. I yelled asking him to go into the bathroom asking him to hand me the towel that was hanging on the door hook. He brought me it and I thanked him. I told him that I was about to get dressed and he left. He went back in the living room and while I got dressed. I couldn't find my pair of pants. I think he said that he was going to be in the living room. I hoped so anyways. I walked out of the bathroom to see him standing right there looking at me. He walked slowly up to me.