Chapter nine

I looked at her the same way that Zachary looked at me before he left that day. There is one thing I will not do tonight though. I will NOT leave her.
Before I knew what I was doing, I reached for her hand, and whispered," Do you want to come to my apartment tonight?" She looked at me and nodded.

Time Skip

We get to my apartment and I pull her to my room. She came with me and she pulled me onto her on my bed. I looked at her and said," look, I know you may be hurting right now but I don't want to make a mistake tonight." She looked at me and started crying. She was trying to talk but the fact that she was crying made it hard to understand what she was actually saying. I understood the words," its because of what I did, isn't it?" I looked at with a little hate in my eyes and said forcefully," look. I did not say that so do not ever say that. Ever! How about I take you on a date or something? You wanna go get McDonald's or somethin'?" She pulled her face apart from the palms of her hands and smiled with her perfect smile. She nodded and agreed.
When we got to McDonald's, she ordered one twenty-piece chicken nuggets and a kids meal. I started to applaud for her. I just ordered a five-piece chicken nugget and couldn't even eat it. Let me just say, I underestimated her when I thought she wasn't going to eat it all. She ate them all and even asked," you gonna eat that?" I gave my food to her and she ate it all. I was surprised by how skinny she was to be able to eat that much and not gain anything. By now it was 4:12 am in the morning. I looked at her and thought how pretty she was. I yawned and Rose happened to notice. She said,"you wanna see something crazy?" I look at her not knowing what she means but say sure anyways. She goes up to the cashier and orders two ice cream cones.  As the cashier gives the two ice creams to her she yells very very loudly," I'M A UNICORN!" As she does, she smashes both ice creams on her forehead and runs out the door. I start laughing so hard I almost pissed myself and I got kicked out because I was with her. I got mad so I opened a couple of barbecue sauce containers and throw it at the lady at the counter and flipped her off.

To be continued