Chapter five

No ones point of view

The note said," since my past effects my future so much, what's the point in trying to make my future successful? I AM DONE WITH THIS LIFE OF NOT BEING ACCEPTED. I love you Zach even if you don't love me now. Have a good life without me. I'm sorry."

Zachary's point of view

I heard the police but I knew they were to late. She was unresponsive. I was laying in a curled up ball on the floor holding her hand saying," I'll make this right" repeatedly.

The next day:

I walk to the bus stop and everyone there were looking at me funny. It was quiet until Joseph white, my best friend, said," why were you making out with that dike yesterday? Bruh, she was fucking ugly. But did you tap dat ass?" I said," yeah, *laughs sarcastically* she killed herself yesterday because of y'all. So shut the fuck up." Joseph said," to be honest, I'm relieved she died." After He said that, I walked up to him in punched him straight in the nose. I left him on the ground. I walked back to my house whispering," I'll make this right" repeatedly to myself. When I got inside of my house, I rounded al the pills I could, and swallowed all all of them with alcohol, my last words being," I love you, Emily."