Chapter three

As he walked up to me, I saw him gazing into my eyes. As I noticed, I started to do the same. After a second, I could feel myself moving
My head towards his.
We had started to kiss!
I pulled my head away from his. He looked confused as to why. Then, I pulled him to a empty room, my room. I slowly took off my shirt as he took off his. He quickly noticed my arms. As we started kissing again, he pulls away in disgust and said, " why'd you do that? I want to know." I just sat there blankly and felt a tear run down my face. After about five seconds, I told him to leave.

*The Next Day*

I walked to the bus stop and the kids from the day before and they were just antagonizing me. I just cut up music as loud as it would go. I looked up, searching the group of people for Zachary.
He isn't there. Then I feel one light tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Zach. I didn't realize it was him until his lips touched mine again. His lips were soft. Same as last time. I closed my eyes and am lost in time. It felt like we kissed for hours. I feel his hand caress my face. That's when I actually realize what I was doing. I pull away and look at everyone that was at the bus stop and it was completely silent. They were all staring at me. I ran home until I felt something grab on my right shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Zach. I stopped dead in my footsteps and said," what do you want?" He just kinda stared at me and said," you. I want to get to know the real you. I want to help you. How about I take you out to dinner tonight?" I just looked at him and told him no. Then he asked me, "how about we skip school and just hang out?" I looked at him and nodded unsure as if I should or not. I said," come to my house in an hour and we'll hang out there for the day." I didn't even wait for a response, I just turned and walked away from him. Then I heard him yell," it's a date! See you soon!" I started to laugh and forgot that my sister was staying home from school today. I climbed up to my window on the second floor. Locked. I just go through the front door. Nothing. I call Kayla's name multiple times. No answer. Then I saw a note on the counter. It was from mom. It said,"hey honey, if your reading this, you just got home from school and
Kayla isn't there. She went with me to drive and see your father. Don't be upset that we went. See you after we get home. Be safe. I love you, Emily." I was so mad and upset. I took the closest thing next to me and smashed it on the ground. It was a picture frame with My mom, kayla, and I. It was from the time we had finally gotten away from David. I looked at the time. Ten minutes until Zach was to be here. How did the time fly so fast? I hurry up and grab the broom from upstairs and run back downstairs and sweep up the glass. After I do, I go into the bathroom to make sure my face wasn't red from the crying. I look in the mirror and my face wasn't red but my eyes were. I look for the eye drops, and they are nowhere to be found. Then I hear a knock on my door I open it and it's Zach, with both of his hands behind his back. Then he pulled out flowers from behind his back. Black roses. He said," your not ordinary so I thought I'd give you something as rare as you are." I smirked and thanked him. After that I invited him inside. He walked in, still with his hands behind his back. I asked him what was behind him and he smiled handed me a basket of movies. I mean a basket of movies. Literally at least seventy movies. I looked at him and he said," I kinda guessed what type of movies you were into." I walk up the stairs inviting him to come with me. He I walked into my room. And he started laughing. I was confused why until he said,"I remember this place." I playfully punch him in the shoulder and told him to shut up. He suggested that we look through the movies and pick one out to watch. I put on but I'm a cheerleader which I was surprised he knew I liked. After about seven minutes of it playing, he said," how about I take you out to a real date on Saturday night? I looked at him and said," oh you don't want to do that." He looked at me confused and said," why not?" I responded," guys like you don't fall for girls like me" he said," look, I like you and there is nothing you can do to stop it." I looked at him and kissed him. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

TO BE CONTINUED.....