Jun || After Two Years #2

(From Second Person, Y/N)
--------------------------------------------

It had been two years.
Why did he only call you now. I mean, you didn't want to hear from him. But why only now? Was he happy? Did he have a good job? A loving girlfriend? What about his family? Were they doing well?

It had been two years.
Why did you only care now? Do you still love him? No, that's impossible. What he did to you was dangerous. You can't ever forgot that. He hurt you and made you want to kill yourself. You were so miserable in his care, and as soon as you left, you were happy! Why is this so important now?

It had been two years.
And you wanted to see him again.

(Now From First Person, Jun's POV)
-----------------------------------------------------

It had been two years.
I miss her. I regret everything I did. I wish I did what I needed to do to be the perfect boyfriend. I was an idiot, I kept her locked away. I made her miserable and suicidal. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong when I was doing it. But I was a fool and became blinded by the love I had for her. I was obsessed, swimming in a pool of lust and admiration. I pushed her into that pool with force, which, she unknowingly began to drown in.

It had been two years.
And I wanted to see her again.

I was walking down the street alone. The sun was out and the air was cool. There were people everywhere, they were either shopping or finding restaurants to dine in. Me on the other hand, was just walking around to get some well needed fresh air. I walked further down the street and into a park which had pretty flowers and landscaping. As I was taking in the atmosphere, I saw a girl sitting under a tree. She was reading a book. Her hair was long and she was wearing a really nice white sun dress. Her face was covered by her hair, but for some reason; her figure looked extremely familiar.
"Y/N!"
The girl looked up to the sound of her name. That name. That name which was all too familiar to me.
There was a man walking towards her holding two ice creams. He handed the girl one of the two cones as she got to her feet. She put the book in the bag she had latched over her shoulder. I subconsciously kept watching the couple. I was curious to know who they were, since I was so drawn to her.
There was a sudden gush of wind and the girl's hair was blown away from her face.
It was her.
It was Y/N.
I felt tears prick my eyes and I saw her hand slip into the hand of the man. The hand I used to hold all the time. The two of them walked out of the park and towards the street. A tear drop ran down my cheek as I remembered what I did to her. How much I hurt her made my heart ache. I was riddled with guilt and no matter what I did, I couldn't get rid of my remorse.

Three Months Later

I walked down the street, on the way to the bus stop. My parents had asked me to help out with the family cafe for a couple of hours. After doing so, I decided to catch the bus home. On my way to the bus stop, I saw a couple in a car. It was Y/N, and her boyfriend. They were halted at the traffic lights, waiting for the cars passing the intersection on either side come to a pause. They were at the front of the long cue of cars. As I got closer to the scene, I could see the two of them fighting inside of the vehicle. Shouting about some useless topic no doubt. As the two continued their brawl, I realised that their car began to roll forward, into the speeding traffic of the busy city streets.
I felt my heart stop for a mere second; before the sounds of tire screeching and crashing were heard. I couldn't move. The defending sound of ear ringing filled the air as I called out for her. Running towards the scene, I saw three cars, all bashed in from the collision. I got close enough to see that one car had an elderly driver inside, the front of her vehicle smashed completely. The woman appeared to be okay though, she was awake and managed to climb out of her car. The second car had a young family inside. The mother and father at the front, their two children at the back. The left side had be crumbled due to impact. The mother of the children had blood running down the side of her face, the father desperately trying to wake her up. The children inside were awake, but crying. They had cuts all over them from the shattered glass of the windows. The third car was Y/N's. Her car was in between the wreckage. The side her boyfriend was sitting on seemed to be a lot more damaged than Y/N's side. He had blood running down from his head and neck. His white dress shirt stained crimson from abdominal injury, him breathing weakly. Y/N was unconscious. Her hands were covered in blood. Her forehead cut open with red liquid running down her face and dripping onto her lap. I tried so hard to open the car door. It wouldn't budge. I tried all the other doors but they wouldn't open either. I cried hard as I heard the sounds of sirens getting louder and louder.

I laid asleep in the uncomfortable chair beside her bed. A light snore left my lips every now and then. My hand was wrapped around her bandaged palm. I began to stir as I felt movement. My eyes opened to see Y/N slowly lifting her heavy eye lids. Her eyes scanned the room, before they landed on me.
"Jun?" She whispered, squinting to make sure she wasn't seeing things.
"Hey..." Was all I could say.
How was I going to break the news?
"What happened?" Her lips quivered as she spoke.
"There was a car accident." I spoke softly.
"What?"
"You're lucky to be alive, Y/N. The doctors said that if the impact was any harder, you would be... Dead." I choked on the last part, trying to hold back my tears.
"Where's Dowon?" She asked, tearing up slightly.
"Who?"
"My boyfriend? Where is he?!" She yelled.
I sighed. I had to break it to her sooner or later. "Uh... Y/N. Dowon..."
"He's okay, isn't he?! He's fine! Dowon isn't hurt seriously and he'll come home soon, right?!" I watched her hopelessly reassuring herself. A sad smile tugged my lips as tears flooded my eyes.
"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She panicked, searching my eyes for a pleasant answer.
A tear fell from my eyes and onto my jeans and I saw how distressed Y/N was.
"Y/N... Dowon..." I took a deep breath. "He didn't make it. He had serious internal bleeding. They couldn't save him. I'm so sorry."
She went silent. Her face filled with disbelief and shock. She stared at me for a short while before beginning to sob uncontrollably.
"No... No! That's impossible!" She shouted. Y/N violently sat up in her bed, trying to jump up and get out. She cried more when she felt the stinging pains in her body intensify from the sudden movement. I tried to lay her back down, only to have her push me away.
"Y/N, please! You have to stay in bed!" I begged, holding her shoulders so she couldn't move. She gave up, weeping as the cruel reality hit her in the back of the head. I leant in, giving her a reassuring hug.
"I'm sorry." I murmured as her arms wrapped around me, still crying.

A/N
Should I make a part 3? I think I should but I'm not quite sure yet?? Have a great dayyyyyyy!