LIFE UPDATE

Hey guys, this is really random but I thought you guys would like a little update because I literally never go on wattpad anymore.
Basically, I don't think I'm really going to be writing here anymore because I'm just so busy and mentally/emotionally unable to handle it. I've had a lot of mental issues the past couple of years and honestly I can't commit to this or really anything anymore.

But here's a quick update on my life. So I'm about to start at a new school for my two last senior years before I graduate. I decided to move because I was so unhappy and miserable at my old school because I had friends that made me so insecure and they just overall made me feel like complete shit and as a result left me hating myself and thinking I wasn't good enough for anyone and everyone. So I left because I don't have the energy to deal with that toxic bullshit. I'm really nervous to move because I know like one person at this new school and I don't even know if I will end up hanging out with her; but I'm kind of excited too because it's going to be a new adventure.

I don't know, other than that nothing new has really happened but if you have any questions about me and my personal life I would be more than happy to answer them, so send me a message or leave a comment and I'll respond :)

You guys are the best and I love you all so much ❤️